• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

FyreWulff

25, just found it. Why doesn't it show this in game? I had to sift through pages on waypoint to find it.

k5eqh0U.jpg

look at dat ui

I'm sifting through 50 clips and halo 4's ui is so damn annoying. To download the clips I have to copy them to my file share then go to my in-game menu for my fileshare. Then go to films & clips. After that I have to hit Y to open the file, I cant press A, and then hit A to download. Repeat 24 times, and then go delete each file by hitting Y, not A, and then scrolling down to delete where I press A and then it asks me if I actually want to delete them. In reach all I had to do was download the files and they apear in my files menu, and delete them with two button presses when I was done capturing. I really don't see why they literally had to destroy Reach's menus which were near perfect.

CyReN

I'm sifting through 50 clips and halo 4's ui is so damn annoying. To download the clips I have to copy them to my file share then go to my in-game menu for my fileshare. Then go to films & clips. After that I have to hit Y to open the file, I cant press A, and then hit A to download. Repeat 24 times, and then go delete each file by hitting Y, not A, and then scrolling down to delete where I press A and then it asks me if I actually want to delete them. In reach all I had to do was download the files and they apear in my files menu, and delete them with two button presses when I was done capturing. I really don't see why they literally had to destroy Reach's menus which were near perfect.

JtmzF1b.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hey what was that Flood map that had sections open up at different times and was really dark with some "natural" light coming through? Pretty visually stunning. It was definitely posted here a while ago.

Tawpgun

From what little we saw of the Destiny UI, looked pretty slick.

Hey what was that Flood map that had sections open up at different times and was really dark with some "natural" light coming through? Pretty visually stunning. It was definitely posted here a while ago.

I know of a similar one on Reach.

Speaking of, are there ANY good custom games out for Halo 4? Even in Reach we would have fun playing NASCAR, and Garbage Man, and Derby (so good)

Haven't done any of that. I know Halo 4 cut gametypes and options pretty bad but there's gotta be something.

Karl2177

I know of a similar one on Reach.

Speaking of, are there ANY good custom games out for Halo 4? Even in Reach we would have fun playing NASCAR, and Garbage Man, and Derby (so good)

Haven't done any of that. I know Halo 4 cut gametypes and options pretty bad but there's gotta be something.

There was that one Slender gametype. Um... There's Fiesta. But you can play that in Matchmaking. Uh... You can play Slayer or Flag on my custom maps. That's pretty cool.

NOKYARD

Apparently there is a fix incoming.

FyreWulff

Anyone streaming or about to stream? I'd like to test out a possible stream setup for when multiple community members are in the same game and streaming

Madness

This place is so weird. It doesn't feel like HaloGAF, anymore.

Adapt.

I think it's because so many new faces (me included) have come on and that the old guard have stopped posting while others have come out of nowhere to be the top posters.

Very few people from Halo 3 HaloGAF still play the game and they don't really post.

Gordon

to be fair I compose this post using Google voice you dang it tang. sincerely, masturbating.
roflmao - is this too long for the title of the next OT?

again, roflmao - did not expect that ending

Random aside; finished setting up Extraction on my map, but I ran out of gold before I could test it. Well, not gold so much as I ran out of 14 day trial. If anybody feels like trying it out, feedback on the position of the extraction points would be super duper cool. :)

Looks like the fattest turd I have ever seen.

I like your new avatar btw. The hell with those who hated some of your other ones!

Gordon

Is that just tunnels stuck together?
It plays more open than it looks. But yeah, it is assembled primarily from Station T's.
Deal with it. :p lol

Edit: In the event that anyone actually looks at it in-game, the answer to the question you will ask is 12.8

FyreWulff

roflmao - is this too long for the title of the next OT?

again, roflmao - did not expect that ending

Random aside; finished setting up Extraction on my map, but I ran out of gold before I could test it. Well, not gold so much as I ran out of 14 day trial. If anybody feels like trying it out, feedback on the position of the extraction points would be super duper cool. :)

check your pms

Top Bottom