• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT17| We Flew Out Members To Make This OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping every 360 with a headset was an amazing move for making in-game chat so popular. Replacing that with Kinect and breaking compatibility with everyone's current headsets i huge mistake.

Replacing the headset is an oversight but giving everyone a 1080p camera and skype (that with app snap we can presumable use windowed in a game) is fucking amazing.

Hands don't talk back. :\

Your mother does.

kylej

Banned
Hands don't talk back. :\

Your mother does.

526959_10152551896090333_1908716486_n(3).jpg

So I have a friend who works at the BBC he got a heads up from the Top Gear brand team about Forza 5 being shown. Apparently the game has much bigger Top Gear involvement than Forza 4. Take that to mean what you will. I have nothing else to share but I suppose its something for fans of either or both.

Ghazi

So I have a friend who works at the BBC he got a heads up from the Top Gear brand team about Forza 5 being shown. Apparently the game has much bigger Top Gear involvement than Forza 4. Take that to mean what you will. I have nothing else to share but I suppose its something for fans of either or both.

Does this mean I'll get another "The Stig" avatar T-shirt?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
God DAMN I can't wait until E3. Really hoping I'll be able to pull a rabbit out of my ass and make the trip.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Guys, this thread has really grown out of control. We get regular complaints about this thread via PM and we often see people reposting things "originally posted in the Halo thread" in other threads around the board.

Here is what you can do:
  • Please create a new thread in the Off Topic Community forum for you to stay together as a community and discuss whatever it is you like. I recommend calling this HelloGAF but you are welcome to call it whatever you like.
  • Please keep this thread closed until after E3, at which point you can reopen a Halo-related specific OT and continue discussion in that thread of just the game and its related modes and such.
Please PM a moderator with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom