• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowise10

I discovered it appears for a good second, if you have your Xbox LIVE account on a USB, and unplug the USB in the campaign lobby, and go to the skulls.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Exwife and I will be playing Halo 4 in about an hour if anybody would like to... play Halo 4 in about an hour.

Message Prinz Eugn.

And yeah, CSR is kind of borked. There's an old Microsoft article on the math behind Trueskill, that I think explains how you could drop rank by losing, but I don't know how relevant that is to the current system.

I might hop on tonight. I'll hit you guys up if so.

Nowise10

Seems like a bitter dev put that in because they ran out of time to hide them.

You guys know about the one message in the Halo 3 Beta hex code for its xex? Pretty funny to be honest

Zq1YYGw.png

Yes that's my point, lol. I hope 343 hired a UI guy or something.

UI needs to stay the same as it was in previous Halo titles. It is perfectly fine, even COD still uses it. There is a lot of things that looked rudimentary in Halo 4, even small things like the font looked bad and rushed.

Mix

Hmm, I Love Bees 2? that would be pretty damn cool. On top of that, I've been reading up on the Escalation comics and despite the artwork I think I'm gonna pick them up.

Chettlar

Banned
Just popping in to politely ask for Halo 3 PC.

Thanks.

Seconded, but give it a high res texture pack and give the lighting a rehaul.

Along with Halo CE: Anniversary (except with multiplayer like the original) and Halo 2: Anniversary (with multiplayer untouched).

Mix

How was your stand up routine?

Haha, I have done increasingly well at the biweekly shows here in New Braunfels, but of course the first real SHOW (in San Antonio) I'm invited to by Anthony Torino almost gets cancelled because of the shortage of people, then a crazy influx (which made me nervous) on top of that, my damn grandmother showed up so I was even more nervous, and I made the rookie mistake of trying out new stuff at a show. All of this lead to me not doing too great, but not really bombing. Torino said he invited me because he thinks I'm funny and not because he thought I'd do well in my first show, he likes me and says he'll invite me to more shows in the future.

TL;DR: Torino thinks I'm funny, he's still going to invite me out to do shows with him, I need to work at being better than I did.

Thanks for asking :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Haha, I have done increasingly well at the biweekly shows here in New Braunfels, but of course the first real SHOW (in San Antonio) I'm invited to by Anthony Torino almost gets cancelled because of the shortage of people, then a crazy influx (which made me nervous) on top of that, my damn grandmother showed up so I was even more nervous, and I made the rookie mistake of trying out new stuff at a show. All of this lead to me not doing too great, but not really bombing. Torino said he invited me because he thinks I'm funny and not because he thought I'd do well in my first show, he likes me and says he'll invite me to more shows in the future.

TL;DR: Torino thinks I'm funny, he's still going to invite me out to do shows with him, I need to work at being better than I did.

Thanks for asking :)

That's cool. Must be pretty tough.

You're welcome and good luck with it!

Mix

That's cool. Must be pretty tough.

You're welcome and good luck with it!

Thanks again man.
I have another show next Friday at the Iron Horse grill in town, I was told by Josh, the guy who runs the Iron Horse show and who Featured the other night to bring nothing but new stuff I'll update then.

Chettlar

Banned
If the arbiter cape was a human
it would be the personification of hype confirmed

I like how you think. :)

---

So, against my better judgement, I clicked another Halo video by some dude on youtube.

Surprisingly...it's not bad. I usually stop after the first section of these videos since the rest doesn't really interest me, but the first parts themselves I find pretty interesting.

And they guys voice isn't near as annoying as some.

It's basically a synopsis of Halo weapons if Halo 4. The first part is the history and weapon information of the guns. I'm finding this interesting for some bizarre reason. I normally can't stand people like Halo 4 follower and all those.

Linky.

Curious, is the dude making some of this stuff up? I have no idea how he got a lot of this information.

Some of the stuff I think he is definitely projecting about, but he says as much when that happens.

Anyway, half decent bunch of videos if anybody is board as I am.

Here's my Heckfu Guarantee™: if we get Tashi soon we'll work on you. Savvy?

scrolling, reading, scrolling, reading, scr-... that avatar... it's beautiful. Oh it's just Heckfu

supcutiepie

couldnt be more hyped for agdq tonight.

zfg and moltov running OoT all dungeons with cosmo and runnerguy apparently commentating on the couch?

GG friday night GG
Am I old? why do none of those works make any sense to me.

So what's new in the Halo zoo y'all?

aj1467

It's basically a synopsis of Halo weapons if Halo 4. The first part is the history and weapon information of the guns. I'm finding this interesting for some bizarre reason. I normally can't stand people like Halo 4 follower and all those.

Linky.

Curious, is the dude making some of this stuff up? I have no idea how he got a lot of this information.

Some of the stuff I think he is definitely projecting about, but he says as much when that happens.

You can find that stuff (and their sources) out on Halopedia... or from weapon focused Bungie Weekly Updates from the H3 era, weapon articles on Waypoint, the Halo Essential Visual Guide series :)

Halopedia Link: MA5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom