• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Interesting.

Please express your Halo skill in Dongblains per Minute
I consider myself skilled, I played legit up until Eclipse or Nova, then campaign boosted to get to Inheritor. I play Reach everyday, I rarely go negative.
Halo is far more than Dongblains to me, I read the books, collect the toys, I have a Halo shrine.

FyreWulff

Chloraseptic spray + aspergum or spray + 325 mg EC aspirin will make it feel a lot better.

Just saying.

The last doctor that said he was going to actually take out my 4 impacted wisdom teeth cancelled the entire procedure halfway through and left them in my mouth.

I guess he at least refunded me my money.

What I'm saying is I have a wary eye on doctors, Mr. Docfu.

789shadow

Banned
I consider myself skilled, I played legit up until Eclipse or Nova, then campaign boosted to get to Inheritor. I play Reach everyday, I rarely go negative.
Halo is far more than Dongblains to me, I read the books, collect the toys, I have a Halo shrine.
You fit right in here.

heckfu

Banned
The last doctor that said he was going to actually take out my 4 impacted wisdom teeth cancelled the entire procedure halfway through and left them in my mouth.

I guess he at least refunded me my money.

What I'm saying is I have a wary eye on doctors, Mr. Docfu.

That's fine.

What I'm saying is good luck with your sore throat.

I would've thought bigger screen = easier blaining
Not necessarily. I sit pretty far back from my TV as opposed to when I'm at my PC I'm pretty close to the screen even though it's about half the size.

Heres an idea. Dont play on a 42" screen.

?
Halo isn't the only thing I play on Xbox and I like lying in bed and gaming so I'm not going to move my Xbox to my monitor. I sit on my ass enough as it for PC gaming.

Chloraseptic spray + aspergum or spray + 325 mg EC aspirin will make it feel a lot better.

Just saying.

Thanks for the 4 minutes and generic medical advice I could have Googled. How much do I owe you is 380 dollars enough? Or should I just give you my bank account information?

I'm not going to lie, Halo 3 was my first Halo.

133989711923.gif

Jk bro, welcome :D

Also, playing Arena for the first time in months with a few GAFers http://www.twitch.tv/vivaciousjazzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom