• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Ramirez

/snip
Ladies & gentleman, this is our future generation of children.

dylan.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
To Galaxy is alright. Not very creative. Listening to Green and Blue right now...

edit; It's alright. Pretty chill.

Revival is bad ass.

Havok

Last night during an Objective session, we managed to get a 4v4 game on Asylum, probably the first 4v4 objective match outside of MLG I've seen since they made the switch to the higher count. I had forgotten how much more fun Objective was when it was less chaotic, less frantic, and more tightly controlled in terms of pace. Hopefully 5v5 objectives in Halo 4 won't have the same 'everything is at 100% all the time' feel that it often does in Reach.

And maybe it's just me, but the remixes are doing nothing for me. I don't love that style of music, so that's probably it. I really like a lot of the "vanilla" music we've heard via samples (Haven and To Galaxy are both fantastic when not interrupted by wubs), so hopefully we get a chance to hear more of that soon.
I dunno why but I have now started watching all the halo campaigns via speed runs
I've been meaning to do the same. I watched the Halo CE Done Segmented run the other day, and it still amazes me how well everybody knows that game.

Pop

These remixes are so good, I love them all. OMG eargasmmm

Edit: Haven, Revival and Nemesis is my Top 3 in no particular order

Top Bottom