• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harmonix/Hidden Path announce Chroma (Music Based F2P MP FPS), alpha signup [Trailer]

Z..

Loving the idea... hope the soundtrack delivers, though. The vast majority of music-based games have insufferable soundtracks.

Arzehn

The trailer seemed cool until the dubstep music kicked in. Then I just got mad. If that's the theme they're going for then it's a no thanks from me.

PaulloDEC

No email for me, though as a non-US person I tend not to expect to get into these things.

Anyone from outside of the USA get in? Should I abandon all hope?

The trailer seemed cool until the dubstep music kicked in. Then I just got mad. If that's the theme they're going for then it's a no thanks from me.

They've been pretty adament that it won't be a wubwub weapon game. The idea floating around at the moment (until feedback or whatever changes things) is that you champion your favourite genre as you combat other teams who like other genres of music. Hate dubstep? Then make it go away :p

co1onel

I don't understand how the music is worked into the gameplay. Its certainly looks pretty, but I don't see anything else that looks like this would be a fun game to play atm.

antitrop

I don't understand how the music is worked into the gameplay. Its certainly looks pretty, but I don't see anything else that looks like this would be a fun game to play atm.

Yeah, this game is gonna need a pretty detailed tutorial at launch, because it is not just something that you can jump into and understand what's going on...

at all.

Atomski

So I havent heard anything at all about this game in a good while and the last giant bombcast Jeff mentioned that the Chroma Alpha may be for a game thats never released which kinda shocked me..

So whats going on with this game?

Top Bottom