• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever smelled your own butthole?

DubReno

giphy.gif

No!

......yes

I still have nightmares after I was unwillingly exposed to the two girls one cup video. I envy those who haven't seen it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Duncan's probably talking about Berghain? Joe's story seems to be about Lab.Oratory:

Lab.Oratory, which shares Berghain’s industrial architecture, is known as Berlin’s most extreme sex club. The club hosts regular nights called “Yellow Facts,” “Sewer System” and “Scat” (the website description reads: “From hard to soft stools, you’ll find the right taker for everything.”) Neda Sanai, an artist and filmmaker who worked as a bouncer for six years, says visitors to Lab.Oratory would sometimes bring shit into the club in Tupperware containers. Karsten, the Berghain architect, says, “if we designed the Lab again, we would have made those floor drains a bit bigger.”

Dontero

Banned
Every-time i hear "gentrification" my brain cells screaming murder.
It is one of the weirdest 21 century phrases where you really start to think you live in clown world.

crowbrow

Banned
I tried going into Berghain once but they didnt let me in. I guess i was dressed too normal, i was also drunk. Although I would never participate in the shit sliding sessions, I'm a pervert but that goes way over my threshold. 😅. Although I hear the techno parties are awesome there.

But yeah as a long time fan of good ol rimjobs, aka salad tossing, aka tongue punching the fart box, aka rusty tromboning ive smelled and i tasted my butt while making out with the girl after the tongue fucking session. Here in Germany many girls seem to be into that, thank God almighty Germans are disgusting perverts.

I tried going into Berghain once but they didnt let me in. I guess i was dressed too normal, i was also drunk. Although I would never participate in the shit sliding sessions, I'm a pervert but that goes way over my threshold. 😅. Although I hear the techno parties are awesome there.

But yeah as a long time fan of good ol rimjobs, aka salad tossing, aka tongue punching the fart box, aka rusty tromboning ive smelled and i tasted my butt while making out with the girl after the tongue fucking session. Here in Germany many girls seem to be into that, thank God almighty Germans are disgusting perverts.

Top Bottom