• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell Yeah, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio for free on Steam

Zubz

Banned
They're just giving them away for free? I don't have them on Steam yet, so I'm all over this. There's no reason not to pick them up now!

Edit: Didn't even realize that "Hell Yeah" meant the game. That's even better!

They're just giving them away for free? I don't have them on Steam yet, so I'm all over this. There's no reason not to pick them up now!

Edit: Didn't even realize that "Hell Yeah" meant the game. That's even better!

yep that's true

thanks a bunch OP

Sulik2

Alpha Protocol was so close to being the best game of the last gen. There is so much to love about that game despite its somewhat broken nature. Buy it if it goes on sale everyone.

Patrick S.

Banned
Alpha Protocol was so close to being the best game of the last gen. There is so much to love about that game despite its somewhat broken nature. Buy it if it goes on sale everyone.

It's really maddening. This game was missing sooooo little to be as good as Metal Gear Solid, but as it is, I can't make it through the game because I hate the combat and movement so much.

Werd

Had all of these and two from the next unlock, but not Condemned which I've considered buying multiple times. Cool, looking forward to that. Had it back on the 360 launch and got sidetracked after a few very creepy hours.

Just a heads up people. You can add this to your library through your steam app on Android too (possibly iOS and Windows Phone as well I reckon).

>Login
>Menu (top, left side corner, beside friends)
>Store
>Search
>Jet Set Radio
>Install Game

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Just a heads up people. You can add this to your library through your steam app on Android too (possibly iOS and Windows Phone as well I reckon).

>Login
>Menu (top, left side corner, beside friends)
>Store
>Search
>Jet Set Radio
>Install Game
I think they bundled them together in a pack called "Make Love Not War" at least that how I added them all at once.

Don't sleep on Hell Yeah, it was wicked fun and memorable, and some of the music was totally amazing. One of my favorite soundtracks of the last gen or so.

The studio, Arkedo, disbanded shortly after the game released.

Got it to work now. Didn't get to play much of Golden Axe back in the day, just maybe once or twice at an arcade. I managed to get up to level 3 before I got a game over. Didn't think you could get once since it allowed continues. I think I can beat this though. It's probably only 5 levels long.

Bl@de

Golden Axe is my favourite SEGA game. Finished it countless times. Let's ride the flying tortoise once again to beat Death-Adder! Glory glory halleluja! To battle

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Jet Set Radio is still fun playing with a keyboard! Wish I had a controller to use on PC, don't feel like installing a third-party app for my PS4 controller. Where have you been all my life JSR?

is this a one day thing?

Limited time, so possibly.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Looking forward to trying out Jet Set Radio in 4k. Guess it's still stuck with 30 FPS due to animations.

Can you recommend a character and button config? I'm using a dualshock 3.

It's a three-button game, so I usually made A Square, B X, C Circle, and Start the Triangle button when I played the PS3 Genesis collection.

For characters, just pick which ever one you like. Tyris is best at Magic, Gilius (the Dwarf) is the strongest. Ax Battler is somewhere in between.

Bl@de

Can you recommend a character and button config? I'm using a dualshock 3.

I alwyays use the dwarf. In co-op dwarf+barbarian. He can stunlock with his attack and even hit enemies behind him. Never used a dual shock but it's only three buttons anyway. Attack, jump, magic attack. Run is double tapping on directonal buttons.

Mentok

Banned
Got stuck 3 times in the snow storm....shovelled enough snow for this winter, but still have more to do. Can't even pick up my daughter from her grandparents' because of how bad the roads are.....THIS news just made my day!

Top Bottom