• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell Yeah, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio for free on Steam

Corpekata

Banned
You know, when people raved about the OST for this game I assumed it was a good soundtrack but I also assumed there was some hyperbole like with anything else. Turns out, I'm wrong.

*still have a lot of tracks to go through, did not like 1 out of 5 tracks listened to so far*

It's not really the OST. It has some songs, but it's also a lot of stuff that just feels like it would fit in the game.

totoro'd

Woot thanks for the heads up OP, JSR was one of my favorite DC games, been awhile since i've played it (still own my DC copy tho).

khaaan

It's not really the OST. It has some songs, but it's also a lot of stuff that just feels like it would fit in the game.

oh, okay.

I didn't actually hit that page though :p
I'm not sure if the server is being hit too hard or what because the page isn't loading for me. I fired up the OST on YouTube instead because that's what I thought that site was.

BasilZero

This is awesome.

Only got one of the three games since I had the other two already.

But getting Binary Domain would be nice - good thing I didnt buy it as a impulse few days ago when it was on sale.

ngower

Added to my library, but I don't have a Windows PC so I can't really take advantage of this. BUT! When I eventually get a gaming PC, Jet Set Radio forever and always.

javadoze

I'll take news of a possible Jet Set Radio Future PC release any day now...

8373718.jpg

ArjanN

Fandangox

It won't let me get Golden Axe for free.

EDIT: Weird, I got multiple games when I tried Jet Set Radio. Well, whatever.

Its under Sega Genesis on your library list.

I am installing Set Radio, not even sure if my laptop will run it, but I have been wanting to play this for the longest time.

Jimrpg

Just bought Binary Domain during Christmas sale.

Love SOR2 and GA.

Can't wait to try JSR.

Can't complain about free games!

JRW

I somehow completely missed even hearing about Hell Yeah! in the past but it's a pretty wild game from what I've played tonight.

Hell Yeah! Is excellent. Although it's technically superior to any actual SNES game, it felt like how I remember a lot of them felt. Truly an underrated title and a gem hidden in plain sight (since most people seem to know about it but it never comes up in discussions).

Or maybe it's just me.

Top Bottom