• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary Clinton Selects Tim Kaine As VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sean Hannity segment after Kaine was announced was one for the books. They brought on a former Obama advisor who they attacked on air and went for character assassination on Kaine right out the gate.

Ironically enough, a newspaper contributor predicted that the DNC would do nothing to pander to voters.

These TV shows are fucking brutal.
Sean Hannity is the worst human being in the United States of America.

Brakke

Banned
I'm trying to understand this thing about the bank-related letters he signed. Does anyone know where I can find the actual text for them?

Brakke

Banned
This article has a pretty good review of the deregulation story HuffPo ran about him and links to both letters with context.

Yooo that vicious shade:

Frankly, stories like the Sam Stein story back in 2009 and this one would not have even made it into my high school newspaper​

Thanks for this. Links to the letter itself and explained some things as well.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I really don't want to be locked into a Kaine presidency after Clinton's run.

just like our last four vice presidents, joe biden, dick cheney, al gore, and dan quayle, all became president, this is a foregone conclusion...

what if president kaine then appoints trump as his vp then we're locked into a trump presidency after kaine ugh oh man.

i recommend not voting for clinton. instead, vote for trump. it's the only way to prevent trump from being president.

Jarmel

Banned
just like our last four vice presidents, joe biden, dick cheney, al gore, and dan quayle, all became president, this is a foregone conclusion...

what if president kaine then appoints trump as his vp then we're locked into a trump presidency after kaine ugh oh man.

i recommend not voting for clinton. instead, vote for trump. it's the only way to prevent trump from being president.

So I guess we'll get a Ryan presidency in 2020/2024 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom