• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hint at Sony Bend's PS4 Game

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The GOW4 concept art leak was unrelated to his tease. That was someone digging in a concept artists website. His tweet and this one seems more like a tease that the dev's shared with him to tease with.

Yeah but Nerd Leaks said in their article they started digging around AFTER shinobi teased something about GOW4.

dr_rus

Ugh. Horror and zombies are like two of my least favorite things in gaming. The game will have to be TLoU levels of good for me to even consider buying it.

Well, my curiosity has certainly been piqued by these hints.
And what do some people have against insiders anyway? We're all thirsty for information on this game and should be thankful to Shinobi for throwing a bit our way. Of course he doesn't know everything but he never claimed to either. And even if he is holding back some information, he has every reason to. You don't want to get your sources into trouble and there are NDA's in place that one has to be mindful about.

To be honest I always found the idea of vehicles in a zombie apocalypse pretty boring, but I'm still curious to see what Sony Bend will hopefully reveal in the next couple of months.

GnawtyDog

Banned
We just need some art leak to carry us till E3...kinda like Horizon...the game still wow'd us at E3. It had a great presentation of course.

xaosslug

air taser from my motorcycle... DO AYYYYYT Bend.

TMo7Hcp.gif

Ridley327

Naughty Dog was a b-team once. Rocksteady was a b-team once. Bungie was a b-team once. Rockstar North was a b-team once.

What the hell is wrong with being a B-team, too? Some of the finest games ever made came from studios that weren't setting out to do anything more than making a fun game. It's not like Bend is in any danger of making another Bubsy 3D.

Sn4ke_911

not true, they teased something to do with GoW before shinobi post, too bad that their twitter is long gone as well

no that was another teaser... anyway i wish i could look it up again and proof what was said but too bad everything got shut down.

'The Dead Don't Ride' sounds better I think.

I'm intriqued with the 'apocalypse is good fun' line. I hope it's a fun and cool tone ala Mad Max and not the bleak and depressing tone of typical horror game

The last hint (by Shinobi I think) was that the game would have some kind of tongue in cheek humor. So, I don't think it will be another dead serious (no pun intented) game set in the apocalypse.

FelipeMGM

Sn4ke_911

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Mad Max was collectible heaven but I loved that game. They completely nailed Mad Max and made one of the most beautiful post apocalyptic wastelands I've ever run about in.

I really hope this is good as I love Sony Bend. Syphon Filter being one of my favourite series ever.

I can see why someone who likes loot games would like it. I just got bored of the world and combat pretty soon. I loved the movie but couldnt get into the game somehow.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That name is so awesome. I was expecting a more serious game, but if it's Mad Max, then it's going to be even more awesome.

Dreams 2.0... possibly meaning what?...

NVMND: Crash!!!

Meaning Media molecule is announcing the sequel of the yet unreleased Dreams!

Mit-

I'm missing why people are excited about this.

Didn't this studio just make a bunch of arguably mediocre portable games?

FelipeMGM

I'm missing why people are excited about this.

Didn't this studio just make a bunch of arguably mediocre portable games?

You are missing the fact that Sony Bend was around for 10 years already before making a handheld game and that they created Syphon Filter

Top Bottom