• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy Crap - Joystiq gets a Wii, exposes it to non-gamer roommate

jaypah

so wait.....are some of you really saying that just because he doesn't like the Wii i can't call him an asshole without being some kind of nintendo love-slave. screw that! that guy's an asshole, and as someone who spends a lot of time calling assholes assholes, i don't hesitate to call this asshole an asshole. i don't care if he liked the Wii so much that he skinned a human girl, applied the flesh to the Wii, dressed it up in a cute little home-made square wedding dress and married it in his basement with his best friend doug doing the honors.....he'd still be an asshole just for being an asshole.

Jokeropia

Nameless said:
But seriously LMFAO@ the guy pwning the wii controls. The fact that you don't have to get close to simulating the movents in most wii games further kills the illusion of innovation. It would be like waggling the 360 controller while attacking in Oblivion..Its not needed at all, but I guess it would "add to the experience.." or not.
This is ridiculous. First people complain about having to wildly flail their arms in order to play, and when it's clear that you don't have to you complain about that instead.

I guess you really have to reach to find something to troll Nintendo about these days.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Wii said:
I wish someone with a Wii would LOOK UNDER THE AC ADAPTER and tell me HOW MUCH POWER THE WII CONSUMES >:/
I'm suprised you want one if you're so clearly living paycheck to paycheck.

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
Odrion said:
:lol :lol :lol I missed you Junkwaffle (if you were ever gone.)

Still around - always. GAF is like a fapping, can never stop! Gone back to full time lurking, I guess...

Just to clarify the comic, which may be unnecessary, but each character is criticising the dude next to him, not just the first guy. Not sure if that was clear. kinda defeats the purpose to have to explain it.... ha.

Top Bottom