• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn |OT| The Land After Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpende

ltFC6rX.gif

What the hell, this looks like it's a bullshot or something. Insane that it's ingame.

I need some help. All my weapons are so weak.
Can anyone help me how to make my weapons stronger and whats the best bow?

Thanx
Put mods i.e handling mods in ropecaster so you shoot and reload faster, damage mods in your hunter bow and blast sling and use each weapon in conjunction with each other. Also don't forget to exploit enemy weaknesses to put them in a vulnerable state or tear off their armor.
Also if you're talking about best weapon for each type it would be shadow

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well that
ancient armor
is super disapointing :/

I expected some sort of Halo suit judging from what it looked like in the rack :(

anyway, so what are the "unknown" activities? DLC?

Szadek

Just ran into a Strombird for the first time.
I'm level 26 , my equipment isn't uptodate and I'm playing on very hard.

BRING IT ON!!!

This is going to be like the hardest boss ever isn't it?

Geist-

Platinumed this morning, took me 50 hours. Definitely one of the easier games I've 100%ed, but still a lot of fun.

Just ran into a Strombird for the first time.
I'm level 26 , my equipment isn't uptodate and I'm playing on very hard.

BRING IT ON!!!

This is going to be like the hardest boss ever isn't it?
Ropecaster helps a lot.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
What the hell, this looks like it's a bullshot or something. Insane that it's ingame.

Sunhi can correct me if i'm wrong but i think he does some clean up and smooths out the framerate. i played on 4k HDR and some of his gifs look better.

You know you played to much HZD when..
I was playing it and after a few minutes i switch over to playing some FF X-2 and the first battle that starts is against a chocobo, But for a few seconds i saw a long leg not a chocobo

You know you played to much HZD when..
I was playing it and after a few minutes i switch over to playing some FF X-2 and the first battle that starts is against a chocobo, But for a few seconds i saw a long leg not a chocobo

Today I looked at a far away tree, at first glance I thought it was a Tallneck. My mind is fucked up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and done. That sure was a good videogame. Im not one for hyperbole so I wont say much more, its a great game, and one of those games that will lways spring to mind when someone asks for recomendations. Its certainly a must play, thats for sure.

Did every main quest (well duh), every errand, 21/22 sidequests (I just couldnt be arsed with the hunting trials), every corrupted zone, every tallnexk, every cauldron. Didnt get all the collectibles tho. Completion is about 91% or whatever t was in 50 hours, im pretty happy about that, I suqeezed out all I was going to out of the game really, pointless collectibles arent really my thing.

Great timing too with Nier out tomorow (for PC that is which is what I got)

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
So, finally found a winning strategy for Rockbreakers.

Tearblaster! My least used weapon, but it makes short work at blasting away at their limbs until they can't dig anymore

Szadek

Killed the big bird. It was a very burtal fight for both of us.
There weren't many parts left on him after I was done with him.

Used up all of my healing items (including the ones I could craft) and I also waste a ton of ammunition.
Tear arrows, the blast sling and ropecaster did a very good job here.
Ropecaster helps a lot.
Thanks, I figured this out myself pretty quickly.

brawly

There's a really annoying thing happening when aiming. It sometimes slows down when aiming right and that's taking me out of the game. It's almost like a sync issue. Makes me anxious.

Other than that it's fun so far. Looks insane on the Pro. Music is really nice too.

MaKTaiL

There's a really annoying thing happening when aiming. It sometimes slows down when aiming right and that's taking me out of the game. It's almost like a sync issue. Makes me anxious.

Other than that it's fun so far. Looks insane on the Pro. Music is really nice too.
That's.... suppose to happen. You can slow down time by pressing R3.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Horizon Zero Dawn|OT2|Realistic Eyes & Animations.

Horizon Zero Dawn|OT2|Breath of The Defiled

Just beat the game, so now I can FINALLY check the Spoilers thread.

Is it true Sony emails you a code for a Horizon theme if you platinum the game?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
46 hours later, Platinum in the bag.

Amazing game.

The only tiny quirk that kinda bugged me here and there was the fast forward-esque day/night cycle. You could practically see the moon and sun race across the sky in near comical fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom