• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | PS4 Exclusive | Screenshots

Bl@de

Overshadowed by three unicorns but that game looked amazing. Definetly on my Wishlist. Something really refreshing. Robo Dinosaurs.

18225725533_e1bf0d7b56_h.jpg

can someone avatar the protag in this shot for me?

Seanspeed

Banned
Just not a fan of her design.
I like the overall design, but her face looks a bit weird to me. I don't need her to be sexy or even attractive, but it just looks......I dunno. A little off or something.

Just a nitpick, though.

Also, it's crazy how close this looks to the Witcher 3 in terms of the use of color and even some of the technical aspects.

Not a bad thing, of course.

Vex_

Banned
Anyone else get a Nariko (Heavenly Sword) vibe from the main character?
I was about to post this myself.

But I stopped halfway when I was about to put up a comparison pic because nariko is way too pretty in comparison to horizon's MC.

I will say that there is more they have in common than character design though. The atmosphere and color pallete seem familiar.

PrinceKee

After Shenmue 3 this was the game that I'm excited about out of Sony's conference. Can't wait to hear more about is game. Most impressive looking new ip I've seen so far this E3...

UrbanRats

Yeah this game is pure insanity.
Sony was just bomb after bomb after bomb.

I just wish it had character creation, but alas.
At least the main character looks cool, and it's not some Kratos shit.

Also, another nitpicky thing: I hope she won't talk that much in the game; you don't have to actually verbally describe every single thing i do, thanks.

Vex_

Banned
I'm still trying to figure out how this is going to be a rpg?

I wasn't getting that from the gameplay trailer.

Isn't this the top secret rpg GG was working on?

PrinceKee

Anyone else get a Nariko (Heavenly Sword) vibe from the main character?

I don't think she looks like Nariko. But, when they started showing this game I thought it was the Heavenly Sword sequel. I still get a Heavenly Sword vibe from it from some reason. Think it's the color palette and female protagonist or something...

djjinx2

The world Guerrilla have made looks amazing!
With the cool additions to their team this game has SO much potential.

Game of E3 for me!

I'm still trying to figure out how this is going to be a rpg?

I wasn't getting that from the gameplay trailer.

Isn't this the top secret rpg GG was working on?

I don't think you know what you are talking about really. First her face and now you can't imagine this being an RPG? lol okay

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
They gotta do something bout dat face doe...
Like, frfr. Why is her face so big?
Uhhhh, she looks like an actual person?

Beautiful protagonist.
Beautiful environments.
Beautiful gameplay.
Beautiful antagonists.

I want this game. I want it so bad. If there wasn't a trifecta-bomb, this would be the talk of the town. The strongest new IP debut, by far. It even contained actual game play.

Bishop89

absolutely breathtaking. day 1.

Cool female lead
Amazing graphics
Great gameplay from the looks of it
MECHA DINO'S!

What more could I ask for.

Vex_

Banned
I don't think you know what you are talking about really. First her face and now you can't imagine this being an RPG? lol okay

I didn't say it wasn't I just said I wasn't getting that vibe from the gameplay trailer. Easy. Take it easy.

As for your other post. Look above. This is all opinion by the way. I shouldn't have to say that to you all, but I forget where I am sometimes.

GG showing they have the technology, the cleanness of this game is amazing, but given how great KZ:SF looked at launch it was almost a given that their next game would look great!

That sixth one is definitely a bullshot. I can see some Photoshop masking around the flying creature.

Yes, I thought so too. The style is a little different to the other shots.

However, the game looks interesting. It keeps delivering the first impression of Assassin's Creed Metal Gear Jurassic Park with bows.

I was thinking The Witcher 3 x Kai from Heavenly Sword x Enslaved. Either way, easily one of the best trailers from the show, and fucking amazing visuals.

Top Bottom