• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Howard Stern Birthday Bash 1-31 : Listen 4 free online :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Howard but I stopped listening when he really cut down on shows. How many shows does he do a week now and how often does he take vacations?

It really is. I gave up on it about two years ago. Artie leaving was the beginning of the end. He was the only thing keeping the show somewhat real and unpredictable.

Damn, I've been hanging on barely for the last year, but especially the last month has been AWFUL.

At this point, I'm think I'm going to use this birthday show as a funeral of sorts and be done with the show after this. RIP

Camp Lo

Banned
I don't hate Howard but I stopped listening when he really cut down on shows. How many shows does he do a week now and how often does he take vacations?

3 shows a week, it gets fucking horrible during America's Got Talent season. Vacations feel longer because it revolves around AGT so he's talking about that for hours.

3 shows a week, it gets fucking horrible during America's Got Talent season. Vacations feel longer because it revolves around AGT so he's talking about that for hours.

Yea, 3 shows recently in the winter but for the most part, 2-day weeks.

And no worthwhile channel content to make up for it, RIP back office radio.

I'm also a former listener. Loved the Artie years on Sirius. AGT is really boring but I think the reason I lost interest in the show is that it just stopped being interesting.

I love that jimmy is hosting, but why the fuck is robert downey there?

is this an inside joke that the black keys are finally on the show or were they on before?

lednerg

Ross's killing it, hahaha.

Howard keeps a picture of Beth in his Wallet. Beth keeps a picture of Howard's wallet.

I love that jimmy is hosting, but why the fuck is robert downey there?

is this an inside joke that the black keys are finally on the show or were they on before?

Brandano has been spooging over them and trying to get them on the show for ages but Howard has shown no interest in having them on. Until just now. Steve is probably rolling around in a puddle of his own jizz right now.

Camwi

So true. That's why I typically avoid threads that have "Howard Stern" in the topic title, as each response is more ridiculous than the last.

Seriously. The show make not have as many great skits, but it's still fun to listen to and Howard is still the best interviewer on the planet.

Both the Jeff Garlin and Eric Stonestreet interviews this week were fucking fantastic.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
haha would not have thought Christie would show up to this especially with all the stuff he is currently dealing with.

Seriously. The show make not have as many great skits, but it's still fun to listen to and Howard is still the best interviewer on the planet.

Both the Jeff Garlin and Eric Stonestreet interviews this week were fucking fantastic.

Show is still excellent.

Hey now!! Bababooey to y'all!

So the big surprise guest tonight, who do you think it will be? I am calling Jay Leno... yup! That would shock EVERYONE and Howard did mention his feud with Jay for about 10 mins this past Monday, maybe to warm us up?

How big is your cock? How much money do you make?

Kuroyume

Banned
I still love the show but this birthday special blows. People talking over each other. Lacking in comedy. Show could really use Artie atm. The performances have sucked. I guess it's as bad as the usual shows outside the studio.

That was an epic Purple Rain cover by Adam Levine and Train... wow!

xmrW+

Camwi

How big is your cock? How much money do you make?

Heaven forbid he spend two minutes asking them questions that no one else would ever ask them. Let's just focus on those two minutes and completely ignore everything else because it's just so much easier to hate on the guy that way.

You want to hate the show for those stupid NSAL segments, that's fine. There's no need to make up excuses to hate on the things he excels at.

Fallon is an unreal comedic talent, his impressions are godly. Also, congrats to him getting the Tonight Show... even if that doesn't mean much today.

dem

Its pretty crazy how many celebs are there. My twitter feed is full of Howard birthday show updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom