• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huey Lewis tried to sleep with my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacildo

i have three theories about Back to the Future and i forgot two of em. But the one i remember is this:

- Doc Brown uses his time machine to meet celebrities before they're famous, so he can be friends to them while they are in fact famous.
So he got to be friends with Huey Lewis, and told him about time travel, Marty Mcfly, etc
That explains why Marty wake up to the song "Back in Time" when he gets back to the perfect1985, a song that is basically about Marty's adventure.

Better watch out, he could pull the old "Do You Believe In Love" move on her next! Huey doesn't quit.

8qNPGPj.png

Dryk

James woods tried to bone my friends underaged at the time sister. She's 30 now. She was an extra in one of his movies. Between takes he approached her and asked her to lunch. They went. She gave him her number. He called. The father answered. Told him that hos daughter was only 16. He apologized and that was that.
Are you sure he wasn't doing research for his next role?

bobawesome

I'm sure he'll be okay. It's not like then tweet was filled with hate speech or profanity. I called him a loser. In terms of Internet vitriol it ranks maybe 2/10

I'm not saying he's crying himself to sleep or anything but it just comes across as immature. Not quite as immature as the supposed reaction of Huey Lewis but...you're a grown man. There's no need to stoop to that level.

I'm not saying he's crying himself to sleep or anything but it just comes across as immature. Not quite as immature as the supposed reaction of Huey Lewis but...you're a grown man. There's no need to stoop to that level.

I believe OP also tweeted it to his band's twitter, not Huey himself, who doesn't have a twitter it seems. Doubt the guy will even see it.

SmZA

At a Tool show years ago (for Lateralus I think) the singer told the crowd it was his birthday, and would any of the women there like to sleep with him?

A few hands went up here and there, including one tall hot blonde a few meters in front of me. The guy then emphasised he wanted "women, I'm straight, those rumours about me aren't true at all..." and that any interested women should come meet up with him after the show.

I wrote about it on an online forum the following day, and another person chimed in and said they'd hung around after, and seen the singer hanging around the stage, no women nearby, and looking decidedly pissed off.

Did he ask your girlfriend shit like " can i touch your face? Is that ok? if I touch your face?Say yes I can touch your face" and :"mmm mmm eegghhh you are a toasty babe eh heh hehe heh"?

LOL yup that's him. Nothing too crazy. My cousin had a birthday party at a restaurant/lounge place. Me and my wife are coming in to join the group and Paul Shaffer's on his way out. We cross paths but he turns to my wife and says in a flirtatious manner "...well, hellllooooo..." and keeps on walking. I dunno if he was drunk or what.

Hilarious... I can imagine it. He has a wife and kids though.. so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom