• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huey Lewis tried to sleep with my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

Ohhh man. Even the thought of some next man hitting on mines gets me vex. You have a good woman cah she told u when it happened.

liquidtmd

Banned
Tell your girlfriend to check out the aquarium. Baltimore has the best aquarium.

1393873156055.jpg

Mascot

Have you ever noticed it's only acquaintances of GAF members and not the GAF members themselves that get brushed by celebrity?

:(

Torn whether to mention this, but one night in the mid-90s while living in Sydney I had a bit of slap and tickle with a famous Australian soap actress on Coogee beach. Nobody believed me then, nobody's believed me since, and I don't expect you lot to believe me now.

Mariolee is wrong anyway....there are quite a few gaffers who have had brushes with celebrity. They don't often share them on the board for a variety of good reasons (protecting careers, reactions of disbelief, etc.) but they do pop up now and then.

Torn whether to mention this, but one night in the mid-90s while living in Sydney I had a bit of slap and tickle with a famous Australian soap actress on Coogee beach. Nobody believed me then, nobody's believed me since, and I don't expect you lot to believe me now.

Holy shit! Natalie Imbruglia! You, sir (or ma'am), are my hero.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I hugged Triple H once... ONCE!

I bear hugged the shit out of Conan who was walking down 5th Avenue on his way to work when he was still with NBC (had just come back from the week from San Fransisco)

I know someone who was with her before her fame, quality girl :D

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Madge from Neighbours? Man, so jealous

Man, I'd pull the same shit every day of my life if was a star (that lives in the past), but I would drive around in a Lambo to increase my chances!

Not a bad story but whatev

Back in 2007 I went to a Sonata Arctica concert with my GF of the time. We were super late to the show and only made it for the last 3 songs. We were kinda bummed but didn't want to leave yet so we hung out outside the venue in the parking lot until like 1-2 am, until most of the people left and then the band just came out and started to chill with people still there. My gf and I went up to Tony (the vocalist) and the three of us cracked jokes and tried talking to eachother in German, which both he and I admitted to being shit at.

Mascot

Not a bad story but whatev

Back in 2007 I went to a Sonata Arctica concert with my GF of the time. We were super late to the show and only made it for the last 3 songs. We were kinda bummed but didn't want to leave yet so we hung out outside the venue in the parking lot until like 1-2 am, until most of the people left and then the band just came out and started to chill with people still there. My gf and I went up to Tony (the vocalist) and the three of us cracked jokes and tried talking to eachother in German, which both he and I admitted to being shit at.

Cut to the spit-roast already.

She's coming back tonight, so I'll be able to hear fhe full story.

Supposedly one of her coworkers got shot at just riding a bus. Bullet holes in the window.
Sounds like Baltimore is kinda like The Wire....

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
This is the weirdest bump I've ever seen. Please don't close this till we get some clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom