• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i got rid of my wii and it only cost me $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i left it at my sister's place, and all i really had to do was buy her a second wiimote. i don't know exactly how this confession will stand relative to the tos, but frankly i gave up on the thing once i installed the homebrew channel and found that there weren't even any games i wanted to pirate. now i've got a free component input for my ps2 and THUNDER FORCE SIX GOTY 2008 COMING THIS MONDAY TO A MAILBOX NEAR ME. should one use a perfectly good component input on a wii instead of a ps2? let's ask a gaf authority figure

silenthilloldman464.gif

there we have it. even the nongamiest nongamer gets sick of wii in a month tops, so i figure i can easily get the thing back when sin and punishment 2 comes out

i thought gaf would like to know

I read this post twice and I still don't understand what is going on. are you drunk? joke post? banned for talking about piracy on your wii?

Cool, so in order for her to take the thing you had to buy her another controller? I can see why you were so bored with the thing. You have no idea how to use or gain money.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the spiritual benefit of a wii-free entertainment center is more than worth $40. look at the present lineup: 360, ps3, modded xbox, modded ps2. that is lean and devastating. add a wii to the equation and it gets flabby and confused

pilonv1

drohne said:
the spiritual benefit of a wii-free entertainment center is more than worth $40. look at the present lineup: 360, ps3, modded xbox, modded ps2. that is lean and devastating. add a wii to the equation and it gets flabby and confused

thats what i have now. I sold my Wii today and came out even, it's an extremely liberating feeling

Link

The Autumn Wind
The funny
pathetic
thing is that this thread will be allowed to remain open.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Good, now maybe youll shut the fuck up :lol

Im not even on the wii bandwagon but Ive never seen someone so blatantly go out of there way to bash a console. Did the wii/ds run over your dog? :lol

drohne said:
i left it at my sister's place, and all i really had to do was buy her a second wiimote. i don't know exactly how this confession will stand relative to the tos, but frankly i gave up on the thing once i installed the homebrew channel and found that there weren't even any games i wanted to pirate. now i've got a free component input for my ps2 and THUNDER FORCE SIX GOTY 2008 COMING THIS MONDAY TO A MAILBOX NEAR ME. should one use a perfectly good component input on a wii instead of a ps2? let's ask a gaf authority figure

wacther.png

a wise decision. i sold my wii a couple months back for a couple ps2 games and a neoprene bag for my netbook, and i haven't regretted it since. i feel sorry for the poor bastard i sold it to.

and yes, the 3do >>>>>> wii. the 3do had star control 2, road rash, ssf2 turbo, need for speed, and fifa 3do. the wii has what, geometry wars galaxies?

speaking of which, geo wars galaxies needs more love. it's the only wii game i kinda miss.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Kagari said:
HI GUYZ, WHATS GOING ON HERE

Someone admitting to pirating and hating on the wii, nothing much else

What, its true, no funny lines here!

no really, nothing funny

Drinky Crow said:
a wise decision. i sold my wii a couple months back for a couple ps2 games and a neoprene bag for my netbook, and i haven't regretted it since. i feel sorry for the poor bastard i sold it to.

and yes, the 3do >>>>>> wii. the 3do had star control 2, road rash, ssf2 turbo, need for speed, and fifa 3do. the wii has what, geometry wars galaxies?

speaking of which, geo wars galaxies needs more love. it's the only wii game i kinda miss.

Now this thread is complete.

seat

drohne said:
there we have it. even the nongamiest nongamer gets sick of wii in a month tops, so i figure i can easily get the thing back when sin and punishment 2 comes out
So you're going to buy another Wii when Sin and Punishment 2 comes out? Just how is this sound financial planning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom