• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Think Death Stranding is a Fake Game.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
This is about as good as any other theory thats out there tbh. Welp heres to gettin my mind fucked in the coming weeks

Nickolaidas

I think the only way you could sue is if there were no refunds and I then think maybe you would have to sue the retailer, not the manufacturer/developer?

Like if I order running shoes online and I order white but they end up sending me some neon monstrosity I can just send it back and get a refund.
If they said no way and for sure I can show that they sold me "white" and sent me "something else" then I think I would have to sue the retailer.

It could be seen as false advertising but if there is an offer of a full refund then I dunno that you can sue.
Yeah, I was thinking the case where Sony would say 'f no' to refunds.

MiguelItUp

Lol, I wanna say, "Man, y'all silly!"

But at the same time, to say something like that makes it sound like I'm confident about what Death Stranding is, and I'm not. All I know is that I've seen all the footage that has been released, and I have the collector's edition preordered.

Not sure what else to say, lol. 🤷‍♂️

zkorejo

I have just come to the terms he will never recreate the magic of MGS2 and/or Snake Eater. I will wait for the reviews for this one and if its missing a good storytelling (which I expect) and gameplay (I am okay with unconventional) then I'm out.

Caffeine

Lm9ood4.jpg

Top Bottom