• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN fell for it.

duderon said:
triologylolvz0.jpg

:lol :lol :lol
oh get the **** out :lol :lol :lol :lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
uploaddy9.jpg

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gong Li's enormous chest in that picture yet.

painey

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol i love how it took a while to be picked up then suddenly it was EVERYwhere on the internet

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
:lol
Thread is getting so big we are getting double post!

Screenboy

Slayven said:
Neogaf should start political rumors. I think this place has the power to destroy carreers.

Speaking of careers surely the person responsible for posting that story up on IGN will get a harsh bollocking.

Hero

GAF owns the gaming internet.

We should make an annual contest to see what member can create the best 'fake' video game news.

I'm going to start working on some Mushroom Kingdom Hearts screens.

Costanza

Banned
Hero said:
GAF owns the gaming internet.

We should make an annual contest to see what member can create the best 'fake' video game news.

I'm going to start working on some Mushroom Kingdom Hearts screens.
I really want that game now that Square and Nintendo are close.

Hunahan

Banned
I thought this thread was pretty darn funny by itself, but didn't pay it all that much mind. Then I got on xbox live to play a game with some friends we'd planned for tonight.

Imagine my surprise when they started talking about the new Metal Gear Trilogy release. I had to clue them in, as they aren't regular readers of this site.

Honestly, guys, you created a monster...it's everywhere now. :lol

Screenboy

Hunahan said:
I thought this thread was pretty darn funny by itself, but didn't pay it all that much mind. Then I got on xbox live to play a game with some friends we'd planned for tonight.

Imagine my surprise when they started talking about the new Metal Gear Trilogy release. I had to clue them in, as they aren't regular readers of this site.

Honestly, guys, you created a monster...it's everywhere now. :lol

haha ownage spreading like bird flu!

big_z

ign used to be good but now they don't even do their own work... almost everything is done by freelancers(most of them kids off the forum), it's like a wiki for gaming. i'd imagine it was one of the freelancers that got suckered into this but either way lol. owned bitches.

Top Bottom