• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN, Gamespot, CNET Games of the Year

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
IGN is FH5, GS is Deathloop and CNET is Psychonauts 2.

They're all wrong.

The correct answer was "Returnal". Returnal.

I did like all three of those games a lot though.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
lol at
Bored Grim Reaper GIF by Dark Igloo
Loop Dancing GIF

SJRB

Gold Member
Gamespot picking Deathloop... The memes write themselves at this point.

Last edited:

marjo

Not sure if people are being deliberately obtuse, but the reason who makes the games matter is that there's a very high probability that future games from those award winning studios will only be on Xbox and PC.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
People are hatin on Returnal just cause it's hard. If it's normal difficulty was easier, it would be GOTY!!!
I genuinely haven't enjoyed it. It's not a very good roguelike, and that really hampers the game for all but the most true believer since so much of it is going to be frequent repetition. I don't hate the game, but I really am surprised anyone thinks it's the best game this year.

I genuinely haven't enjoyed it. It's not a very good roguelike, and that really hampers the game for all but the most true believer since so much of it is going to be frequent repetition. I don't hate the game, but I really am surprised anyone thinks it's the best game this year.
Yeah I’m in the same boat. Don’t see what’s actually great about returnal. The haptics were good. I’m not super into those type of games tho - preferred ratchet more tbh

Top Bottom