• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

Kyanrute

For what it is worth, I got scum vibes out of Swamped's compilation posts. But when that is all there is, I don't feel it is enough to judge.

Kyanrute

what is the question?

Nobody is interested in what I saw when I targeted you. Afaik nobody brought it up.

My answer to the question is boring ofc, "nothing to share with you all right now", but that was not the point. The point was that nobody was interested in that, or even determining how CCS really worked.

cabot

True. But not even the simplest question?

and certain someone, who fishes a lot?

nothing

Well the situation was we lost a doctor, a public day cop and a vigi, do you endorse such behaviour?

I don't think you can scum read someone for this behaviour.

I also think if you had something useful to say, you'd have said it before CCS bit the dust.

Kyanrute

Well the situation was we lost a doctor, a public day cop and a vigi, do you endorse such behaviour?

I don't think you can scum read someone for this behaviour.

I also think if you had something useful to say, you'd have said it before CCS bit the dust.

To this drunken me retaliates by saying that in general, there's been a wide scope of opinion on some issues and I find it odd that everyone considered the silence the right play.

Dunno if this is going anywhere really though.

If I'm following this correctly, you wanted someone to ask you if had power role when CCS mind controlled you, Kyan? Because people can out powers their own roles without the need for someone to ask.

cabot

I feel this whole exchange is pointless unless Kyan has something to reveal from what CCS did.

So I guess it's all on him.

Kyanrute

If I'm following this correctly, you wanted someone to ask you if had power role when CCS mind controlled you, Kyan? Because people can out powers their own roles without the need for someone to ask.

Hmm, somewhat correct. I was merely interested how nobody was interested in what I could have seen. That for one could've been a one avenue of attack towards cabot, "Kyaaa, what do you know of cabot?", but nobody has been interested in it. Not even those who've been interested in lynching cabot. I am not saying that one should milk my role out of me, no. But surely, one if going for cabot, would be interested in knowing if I had anything that could change their case against cabot. Just assuming that "well if Kyaaa has anything, he'll say it" seems naive at best and scummy at worst.

cabot

Hmm, somewhat correct. I was merely interested how nobody was interested in what I could have seen. That for one could've been a one avenue of attack towards cabot, "Kyaaa, what do you know of cabot?", but nobody has been interested in it. Not even those who've been interested in lynching cabot. I am not saying that one should milk my role out of me, no. But surely, one if going for cabot, would be interested in knowing if I had anything that could change their case against cabot. Just assuming that "well if Kyaaa has anything, he'll say it" seems naive at best and scummy at worst.

while i can see the shade for people not asking about what happened N1 with regard to you and I, I can't say it's a scumtell to ignore it.

I think the normal mode is to assume you found nothing unless you say so.

Kyanrute

while i can see the shade for people not asking about what happened N1 with regard to you and I, I can't say it's a scumtell to ignore it.

I think the normal mode is to assume you found nothing unless you say so.

Normal mode to some extent yes. I dunno though what the extent is. When is the correct time to ask that question, considering that nobody but me should know the answer to that question? Today, tomorrow, when? I am not sure myself.

cabot

Normal mode to some extent yes. I dunno though what the extent is. When is the correct time to ask that question, considering that nobody but me should know the answer to that question? Today, tomorrow, when? I am not sure myself.

Thinking from my own perspective, I wouldn't have asked unless you said yourself that you find something.

Kyanrute

Thinking from my own perspective, I wouldn't have asked unless you said yourself that you find something.

This might be a difference in playstyle then. I at least milk a bit, with the innocent sounding fishing questions that always leave a way out of the recipient, but I could certainly be the odd one out in this case.

Flame_AC

Blarg. Let's say we lynch Kyan today, then cabot tomorrow, and neither are scum, where would you wanna go from there? Who would be your target?

Kalor

I think Kyan is a bad lynch today. I'd be willing to risk it if we lynch scum today but I haven't really been getting scum vibes from them.

Kyanrute

kalor is of SUPER TOWN

because others are amazingly scummy

them reads, man, i have to do nothing after blarg posts his read list, i has everything ready

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
kyaaa lets waffle know that kyaaa is a master of deception

at least that is what kyaaa think he is
34OWy8q.jpg

Flame_AC

What if we're seeing a subtle roleclaim / flavor play by our dear Kyanrute in the references to the Kyaaa?

Top Town: WaffleTaco, OceanicAir.

I would like an update on if anything important is going down in the gossip chat, is it being used by anyone or was it a complete waste?

WaffleTaco

kyaaa has a bottle of rum, he has enough to drink

though kyaaa is not one to deny a free drink so thx

If you were forced to vote right now, who'd you vote?

I kind of want to drink tonight as well...Not Your Mom's Iced Tea or Not Your Father's Ginger Ale???

And I think I have a vote down for Issac (who did say he was scum!) and that might change or not

And by we you mean, town or scum?

Scum, of course.

WaffleTaco

What if we're seeing a subtle roleclaim / flavor play by our dear Kyanrute in the references to the Kyaaa?

I would like an update on if anything important is going down in the gossip chat, is it being used by anyone or was it a complete waste?[/QUOTE]

I forgot this existed again...

Flame_AC

I would like an update on if anything important is going down in the gossip chat, is it being used by anyone or was it a complete waste?

I forgot this existed again...

Well, since you can see it at least, what's going on / is anything going on in there?

Kyanrute

I kind of want to drink tonight as well...Not Your Mom's Iced Tea or Not Your Father's Ginger Ale???

And I think I have a vote down for Issac (who did say he was scum!) and that might change or not

kyaaa is of drink novice, he drinks his stuff straight

so kyaaa recommends everything that seems interesting but not anything that seems too much

Flame_AC

That would betray my fellow gossipees, and I am not liberty to disclose that information without their consent.

So then things are happening in there? That's all I really care to know, if the role is actually being used. I'll type some reads up Kyanrute. It can probably be figured out from my posts in the thread, though I'll give some details where necessary.

So then things are happening in there? That's all I really care to know, if the role is actually being used. I'll type some reads up Kyanrute. It can probably be figured out from my posts in the thread, though I'll give some details where necessary.
I mean the joint isn't exactly hopping. But there is a bit of discussion going on as compared to desolation of the first few phases.

Top Bottom