• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Khezu

Banes kinda gross.
ibakzqcENeo5wx.gif

Khezu

Thanks. Mega bummer if they don't do it again. Seems so easy to put in there.

They went out of there way to fix a lot of the problems people had with MK9 and put in some stuff that was missing, like a better training mode.

However, I can't recall many people really complaining about a lack of VScpu.
But here's hoping.

I am so stoked for this game! Got my Arrow DLC skin this morning, I wonder if we can actually get a new skin every week. I got a DL Code for a PS3 theme too that I have yet to use

Has this been posted yet?
Preorder bonuses apparently.

1360094073229.jpg
No, but because that's old news.

The skins I do want to see are the Arkham City ones. I don't know where I can preorder here in order to get them but I'll do it if only because it has the best design of Catwoman.

That and whatever way there is to get Harley's classic one.

The Light

For anyone that has linked their facebook does it constantly push injustice info at an annoying rate? I want that dlc skin, but I don't want to annoy my friends with constant injustice information blowing up their feed.

Kizer

Banes kinda gross.
ibakzqcENeo5wx.gif
Hold your tongue. Bane is freaking glorious.
tumblr_mhrli4zv3g1qhh4wlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhrli4zv3g1qhh4wlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhrli4zv3g1qhh4wlo3_1280.jpg

For anyone that has linked their facebook does it constantly push injustice info at an annoying rate? I want that dlc skin, but I don't want to annoy my friends with constant injustice information blowing up their feed.

You can choose to make it so that only you see what you do involving the app. Meaning if you choose this, no you won't be bothering anyone.

@MUWANdo

Banned
I'm getting really, really sick of publishers pushing their marketing duties onto their fanbase. This is a fucking fighting game, due out in ~3 months, yet they expect me to do their goddamn paper route just to see some match footage. Pass.

Khezu

I wonder if Bane will even have body damage.
His venom seems to cycle different texture meshes across his body for when he activates it in a fight, which is also how body damage in MK9 worked, seems overly complicated to have several different combinations of meshes depending on how much venom he has, or how fucked up he is.

But then again, I'm talking out of my ass. I have no idea if that's how that works.
Speaking of body damage though.
Is this really acceptable in a T rated game?

SmithnCo

I always make new Facebooks for this stuff, annoying but I got my theme and DLC. The Green Arrow costume looks cool.

Kizer

No one thinks I'm clever? whatever, I'm going to go play virtua fighter
Oh, I laughed a lot at your comment. Just didn't realize you needed us to let you know. Keep up the good work.
I wonder if Bane will even have body damage.
His venom seems to cycle different texture meshes across his body for when he activates it in a fight, which is also how body damage in MK9 worked, seems overly complicated to have several different combinations of meshes depending on how much venom he has, or how fucked up he is.

But then again, I'm talking out of my ass. I have no idea if that's how that works.
Speaking of body damage though.

Is this really acceptable in a T rated game?

I suppose we will know better in...what is it that we have to wait for gameplay, 2 days?

Kizer

why does wonder woman look like a man in game lol.

Well, she is an amazonian warrior. They are a race built for combat, not super model pageants. That being said, I really don't see what the issue is with her. She is muscular (as she should be) but still has a feminine form.

GenoZStriker

Neo Member
This a very creative and fun interactive marketing campaign they have going here and I am really excited for it. Really hope it stay exciting till the game's release.

tim1138

Why the hell does this not have TAG? WHY? WHHHHHHHHY.

Ok i'm over it, on another note, who is getting this for the Wii U?

I would get it for Wii U if there was any confirmation of platform parity for DLC and such. I've asked Boon on Twitter a couple times and have gotten no response, but based on how it has no preorder bonuses and couldn't select it for the Arrow skin, I'm guessing it won't be supported at all.

J-Tier

I still really don't see the problem...is it not round enough or something?
She actually looks like someone I know. So I don't see a problem either. People are damn weird. What do they expect? Dead or Alive? I see this complaint so often that I had to say something.

Captain N

I kind of want to get all three versions of this game. I hope the Wii U version has DLC since there is no collector's editions with the new 52 DLC included.

I would get it for Wii U if there was any confirmation of platform parity for DLC and such. I've asked Boon on Twitter a couple times and have gotten no response, but based on how it has no preorder bonuses and couldn't select it for the Arrow skin, I'm guessing it won't be supported at all.

That would be a real kick in the pants if we started down another Nintendo generation with no DLC. However we did get the AC3 stuff so who knows.

tim1138

I'm not saying the Wii U version can't have DLC, just that the total silence about it and it not getting any of the bonuses doesn't seem to bode well. Maybe there's a quote or interview with Boon that I missed, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

TDLink

I'm not saying the Wii U version can't have DLC, just that the total silence about it and it not getting any of the bonuses doesn't seem to bode well. Maybe there's a quote or interview with Boon that I missed, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Until this week "total silence" was the apparent MO for the marketing campaign for this game in general. I wouldn't worry too much till we're closer to release.

Khezu

I can't wait to see how they manage to show as little interesting footage as possible.
<3 their marketing team.

@MUWANdo

Banned
So, the Battle Arena clips are gonna be recorded with the HUD turned off, according to Rigo Cortez on Twitter. That sucks.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I can't wait to see how they manage to show as little interesting footage as possible.
<3 their marketing team.
I don't know why you want to see as little as possible from a freaking fighting game.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Still lot feeling any of the designs really Save Catwoman and The Flash. The New 52 DLC skins look like a goo fit though.

Also, Do we have an ETA on Aquaman yet?

Mastperf

I haven't kept up with this game a lot but I have a question. Have they explained how the weak characters are actually able to hurt the powerful ones ( Joker vs Doomsday)? Is it just " how it is" and you just have to suspend disbelief?

@MUWANdo

Banned
I haven't kept up with this game a lot but I have a question. Have they explained how the weak characters are actually able to hurt the powerful ones ( Joker vs Doomsday)? Is it just " how it is" and you just have to suspend disbelief?

There will be an explanation, but I can't guarantee it'll be any good.

If you're talking about normal versus mode, it doesn't need any explaining.

In the story you don't know if Joker will ever hurt Doomsday. However, they did explain it in MKvsDC. Basically the magic that made both worlds cross over drained the strength of some fighters and made others stronger. In particular, Deathstroke tries to use Joker as death fodder but turns out Joker has super strength, which he uses to beat up Batman later.

Mastperf

There will be an explanation, but I can't guarantee it'll be any good.
Yeah, I too have my doubts.
If you're talking about normal versus mode, it doesn't need any explaining.

In the story you don't know if Joker will ever hurt Doomsday. However, they did explain it in MKvsDC. Basically the magic that made both worlds cross over drained the strength of some fighters and made others stronger. In particular, Deathstroke tries to use Joker as death fodder but turns out Joker has super strength, which he uses to beat up Batman later.
Ok, I see. Lets hope they think of something better for this game because that sounds terrible.

Top Bottom