• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer - Unlocked 437

johnjohn

I dunno why you calling me a fanboy when I excited for what both systems can do and have been gaming a whole lot longer than most of you in here!

I talked about what makes sense and what doesn’t and yes I know of these smaller titles and none of these smallest titles hold that much weight compared to mainline games you mentioned!

All MS has been doing is the same rinse and repeat cycle of a handful games the last 2 gens and that’s a freaking fact! It’s not fanboyish to bring this to light when you have a possible $4-500 system come out that’s as powerful as it’s supposed to be but your MAIN STUDIOS are not even remotely close to being ready for launch! Why even bother launching and showboating your system if this the case?

screw the acquisitions! That don’t mean nothing until we get games in our hands to play! And also word been on the street that Sony has been ready to launch since last year so that means games have been at the ready and those that were supposed to launch during the window are gonna be ready as well now!

so where would you invest your time and money? On an expensive console that all you may have for a minute is halo infinite and so either backwards compatible games? Or a system with exclusives built for it and then some?

you bring up games that have yet to even see a sequel and yes ruse was a pretty nice game and and good looked at the time but nothing else came from that as I wanted to see more of that world and where it was headed!

sunset overdrive should have had a sequel by now but yeah what happened there?

quantum break was at the time too ambitious and I’ve heard mixed reviews on it but I’m all for games like that anyway and can’t wait for that whole world to just be on every platform!

no console warrior here mayne, I’m just keeping a buck is all and if it hurts your feelings or makes you feel some kinda way then...get over it!

If it makes you feel better, I’m definitely on the fence for the sex. I just need to see what’s to come and how things are gonna look throughout the gen as I stated before many of those games you mentioned hasn’t seen a sequel yet except for their usual lineup of run of the mill games!
Holy shit wtf are you talking about lol. MS seems to be in a better position to show next-gen games than Sony at this point. In fact, MS has already shown a jaw dropping next gen game and Sony is nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

Eliciel

399 is a Pipe dream. Don't fool yourself....Just don't do that to yourself. Don't be that Guy... this is Not "about the Player" this is about Money, in a relentlessly competitive Environment.

This console will be priced 499 at the very very least..

Last edited:

Smoke6

Holy shit wtf are you talking about lol. MS seems to be in a better position to show next-gen games than Sony at this point. In fact, MS has already shown a jaw dropping next gen game and Sony is nowhere to be found.
Sit the fuck down dude that’s a ducking lie! What jaw dropping game have they showed off? Fucking gears or halo?

yeah ok man, get off the shit!

Top Bottom