• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata Tweets About There Being No December Nintendo Direct

Hobby

Posted about this in last week's Media Create thread but it got lost in the shuffle. I suspect there'll be a Nintendo Direct sometime this month prior to their earnings release.

Yamauchi

Banned
I'm growing somewhat tired of the secrecy. Nintendo's internal teams have had at least a year and a half to be developing on the Wii U. I am just hoping Nintendo's transition to HD won't be as bumpy as their transition to 3D. Not that they weren't successful in making games on the N64, but it took them so long that the game droughts eventually killed the machine in Japan and left it on life-support elsewhere.

So, here's to hoping they start announcing stuff... fast.

Basically he just confirmed that we are getting Nintendo Direct next month. I'm curious what they would show for Wii U.

Posted about this in last week's Media Create thread but it got lost in the shuffle. I suspect there'll be a Nintendo Direct sometime this month prior to their earnings release.

I'm hoping we'll see one at the end of January to see us through to the end of the FC/Wii U's 'launch period'. Would be a good time to promote the Dragon Quest X Beta (again), plus Dragon Quest 7.

Top Bottom