• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett Smith says she was ‘shocked’ Will Smith called her ‘wife’ at the 2022 Oscars after slapping Chris Rock:

bitbydeath

So for you, and others here, I'm either defending her or against her, that's the only two positions someone can have. They can either be entirely for something or against it. They can't just look at things and independently judge each instance. Nope, I'm just a defender of EVIL! Such a childish and pathetic view to have. I'm now the boogey man! As soon as you figure out you don't have a leg to stand on, you throw out buzz words to shut down that person, because you don't want to admit you're wrong, that other person is just BAD. You can see it everywhere, that's why you have partisan hacks and rebirth of tribalism in society. I hope you and the fat mentally ill coward mod hinding in the background and baked out of their mind trying to mock me with this "Jada BFF" tag, can one day step outside their little tribe and see things in a more balanced way.
You need to learn to laugh more.
Congrats on the tag!

justonething

Jada's BFF
Drop the childish insults and discuss like an adult.
You really out here gaslighting posters and claiming Jada's narcissism has nothing to do with how she treats Smith. It's just her "setting the record straight". I think your tag is well deserved.
When I was discussing it with you, you backed down. Now, you come out of nowhere to dogpile. Such a dishonest sack of shit you are.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I’ve been here for damn near two decades and this cuck fucker gets a tag for being thirsty as fuck for some munty bitch?

Blasphemy I say! Good day!!!
I think the eclipse got people acting all kinds of fucked up. You need to become famous or infamous that's how to get a tag.

Last edited:

justonething

Jada's BFF
I didn't back down. I just agree she's a narcissist.
You seem really adamant about defending her emotional cruellty and emasculation of him in the interest of "setting the record straight". I won't try to figure it out. I'm dropping it.
TL;Dr I'm happy for you or sorry that happened to you. I know I said I wouldn't reply but I'm sitting here in my parents basement being involuntarily celibate and bored. I just have one question. Do you think Jada Pinkett Smith is a Narcissist?
More dishonesty. You attack when it's convinient.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
She never said that. It's a joke meme.
I Know Yes GIF by Pose FX

mejin

This Man could get a younger and beautiful woman (with hair) anytime he wants...

Jada is a bald crazy bitch and their children Jaden and Willow also seem fucked up in the head too.

FunkMiller

Know what? I’m on Jada’s side. I understand exactly where she’s coming from. Every morning she gets up and the first thing she sees is that beta loser and her failed showbiz kids doing jazz hands round the breakfast table. I sympathise with her. That shit would’ve never happened with Tupac. You think Tupac would‘ve allowed his son to wear a skirt? Or had a daughter called Tree? Fuck no. That would never have happened. He would’ve shot both of them. You think Tupac would‘ve allowed his wife to go bald and bang the help? Fuck no. He would’ve kicked that hairless bitch into the sea. You understand now that the woman is crying out for help? We gotta free her from the clutches of those weird albino freaks. Justice For Jada.

This made me laugh way more than it should have.

taizuke

No, Will made it public when he falsely represented their relationship, she has all the right to set the record straight. Will should have kept his fucking mouth shut if he didn't want to be put straight.

You say Will made it public, but what about her Red Table Talk? Don't you think she bears some responsibility about the things she put out there about their marriage?

Also, you talk of Jada setting the record straight. The thing is, Jada loves to use fancy words to fit her narrative. For example, what she had with August was, according to her, an "entanglement." One would call that being unfaithful, adultery, cheating, etc. But, to her, entanglement is not at all any of those things.

The way you talk about their arrangement is very transactional, almost business-like. But, something that the interviewer called her out on is that Jada is "the kind of person who always tells it like it is... until she doesn't."

So, yes, she is setting the record straight. But she's probably also lying about some stuff and using soft language to make herself look good/dodge any accountability.

Moneal

Is Will a pedo or some shit? She is out here murdering his reputation and he is still kissing her ass. There is no way he comes out and says that shit without her having some really dark shit on him.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Is Will a pedo or some shit? She is out here murdering his reputation and he is still kissing her ass. There is no way he comes out and says that shit without her having some really dark shit on him.
Or he’s genuinely in love with her. I’ve known folks who’ve given up everything for their wives, and it’s abundantly clear that their wives are abusive and taking full advantage. And no matter what you say, you cannot convince them to see all the obvious red flags.

I had an old coworker who was married to this walrus looking girl, and I could not understand how he allowed her to dictate how he could use his spare time after work. Like, he was only allowed to play videogames for one hour a day at most, and only after she is in bed to go read or whatever. But he has to be present for two to three hours watching shows or movies that she wants to watch. He would do all the chores, cooking dinner, cleaning the house, etc while she was unemployed.

The guy wondered why no one in the office respected him. Hmm.

Or he’s genuinely in love with her. I’ve known folks who’ve given up everything for their wives, and it’s abundantly clear that their wives are abusive and taking full advantage. And no matter what you say, you cannot convince them to see all the obvious red flags.

I had an old coworker who was married to this walrus looking girl, and I could not understand how he allowed her to dictate how he could use his spare time after work. Like, he was only allowed to play videogames for one hour a day at most, and only after she is in bed to go read or whatever. But he has to be present for two to three hours watching shows or movies that she wants to watch. He would do all the chores, cooking dinner, cleaning the house, etc while she was unemployed.

Can we get an F in the chat for homeboy?

OneBigPuss

I have a collegue at work that is in the same situation plus his wife is talking shit about him and abusing him all the time. Even his young son dont respect him and saying really bad stuff for his age (just like mommy).
He told me today that he finally spoke up yesterday but she just became even more angry and started to gaslight him.
She told him that he is only thinking about himself and its his fault that it is how it is and then she called her parents (her dad is psycho fucktard too) and started playing victim and telling them how much of a shitty husband he is.

I asked him if he regrets that he heed my advice and he said "no", so i hope its the first step because this guy is dying before my eyes. He needs to divorce this bitch.
I told him to record her yelling and screenshot texts just in case because this monster will bury him and nobody will believe him when the time comes.
It blows my mind how this guy was in relationship with her for 8 years and still is.

Sorcerer

The irony of it all, Smith lost it and thought he had to protect his wife's honor, only for her to be disgusted by his behavior. Jada probably would have just passed it all off as having a sense of humor, even if she was angry and it would have blown over that very evening. Probably would have berated Smith for not doing anything to protect her honor regardless, so the poor bastard could not have won, but private humiliation vs public shame.
All this and they were separated for 7 years at the time.
I wonder if Smith is calling Alphonso Ribeiro and looking to reboot Fresh Prince?

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

That's not love thats a trauma bond. I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 9 years. I know. You can read all about abuse you go watch all the YouTube videos you can find, you can talk to a therapist and even then even knowing your in an abusive relationship it's super hard to get out.

Top Bottom