• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett Smith says she was ‘shocked’ Will Smith called her ‘wife’ at the 2022 Oscars after slapping Chris Rock:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Whatever happens the dude passed up on this, Margo Robbie. The Duchess. Blonde's are the black mans cryptonite. And he aint fucking Jada since they've not been together for years. He has to be fecking gay.

27celeb-margot-robbie.jpg
Maybe he's not gay he just likes cawk

FeralEcho

Whatever happens the dude passed up on this, Margo Robbie. The Duchess. Blonde's are the black mans cryptonite. And he aint fucking Jada since they've not been together for years. He has to be fecking gay.

27celeb-margot-robbie.jpg
If i was offered the chance to have just one night with this beauty and passed up on it for some narcissistic bald headed bitch who berates me every chance she gets then I give everyone permission to just shoot me and put me out of my misery cuz I clearly am no longer a functioning man.

Last edited:
This has to be near the top of the list of an Actor falling from grace without Murdering/Raping someone. Even Tom Cruise with all the Scientology hoopla, is held in a higher regard than Will. If you told me this is how Smith would be perceived back in 2000 I wouldn’t believe it, but here we are. The only way back from this is cutting Jada out his life and admitting he got played.

Woggleman

If he left her and really bounced back while dating a super attractive woman he might have a chance of recovering. People still have a lot of fond memories of Fresh Prince and the movies he did back in the day plus some of his music so he can turn this around if he wanted to.

Top Bottom