• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Big. Month. John.

giphy.gif

Hot shoot watching older WWE:

Kurt Angle is an amazing athlete but as a storyteller in the ring, I can't stand most of his matches. Like all of his matches feel like a video game and just throwing 'get my shit in' back and forth. For someone who likes a lot of modern wrestling, I can see why you'd like Kurt a lot but he's like an amped up Steiner where the matches just go way too fast to feel like the moves have much impact.

Yup, Angle could've been one of the best ever, but by time he went to TNA, he became a pure spotty wrestler where every match became pointless matwork sequence, suplex exchanges, Angle Slam reversals, Ankle Lock reversals, finish.

That's why his Joe (and to a lesser extent) and AJ matches were so special because they were different.

Tagyhag

I feel like WWE is this mime who keeps showing me his closed fist, and when I open it, he slaps me.

But I keep opening it because there might be something good next time.

But I just keep getting slapped.

I keep getting slapped.

Zach

The Undertaker should never be seen in public again. Dude looks terrible.

Also, I'm predicting Brock Lesnar for next wrestler death.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All things considered

My boy Corbin eliminated Braun
Dolph and Dean got thrown out like a couple of jobbers
Dadberg embarassed Brock again

so those parts were cool

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if its Orton v Bray after Bray wins at EC in 2 weeks, thats fine.

if its Orton v Cena, thats...thats not fine.

Fox318

just dumb booking.

This was a perfect night to do something unexpected and have a different and new wrestling match up.

They don't need to draw PPVs and they sold out all their tickets.

They could have done something like Cena vs Sami

KO vs Rusev

Cena vs Miz 2 even

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Reigns v Taker
Brock v Goldberg
Orton v Bray smackdown title
AJ v Cena would be ideal
KO v Jericho raw title
Hunter v Seth

But im sure KO will drop the title at fastlane to someone, and all the rumours say AJ v Shane so /shrug

Top Bottom