• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Having a five-person Rumble party on Sunday, and want to assign random entry numbers to all five of us, with a prize going to whoever has the number that corresponds to the winning Superstar.

Anyone know of a website that can help me randomly assign all 30 numbers across five people?
1) Go here.
2) Request a randomized sequence from 1-30.
3) Assign them out from top-to-bottom in groups of 6. Or consecutively (i.e. Entries 1, 7, 13, 19 and 25 in your randomized list go to Person A. Entries 2, 8, 14, 20 and 26 go to Person B.)
4) OR specify that you'd like the list broken out into 5 columns. And it'll do the work for you there as well.

23 7 30 26 1
15 17 16 18 13
28 10 2 19 8
22 24 11 20 21
29 25 3 12 9
27 4 6 14 5

Here's one example.

Bear in mind that if Triple H comes out at #31 and wins, you're kind of screwed.

1) Go here.
2) Request a randomized sequence from 1-30.
3) Assign them out from top-to-bottom in groups of 6. Or consecutively (i.e. Entries 1, 7, 13, 19 and 25 in your randomized list go to Person A. Entries 2, 8, 14, 20 and 26 go to Person B.)
4) OR specify that you'd like the list broken out into 5 columns. And it'll do the work for you there as well.

23 7 30 26 1
15 17 16 18 13
28 10 2 19 8
22 24 11 20 21
29 25 3 12 9
27 4 6 14 5

Here's one example.

Bear in mind that if Triple H comes out at #31 and wins, you're kind of screwed.

Thanks, Uber!

UPDATE: My son got 1, 2, and 30. #TheFixIsIn

Fox318

It's not #ShootFriday!

Put down your weapons!

tumblr_moobptDC8r1r2tmkgo3_400.gif

Ithil

lol jesus thats weird as hell. were they going to air this clip on tv or something? or was it supposed to just make its rounds on the interwebs?

At first they were going to do online stuff like that, all viral and worked shoot, then it would transition to TV. It was even to the point where Ambrose was supposed to appear on a RAW or Smackdown for the first time, then abruptly they sent him home. At the time they gave the reason as Ambrose having taken the feud too far in talking about Foley's family, but later on Foley confirmed that was just the cover and his being told he could not wrestle was the real reason, since it was supposed to lead to a Summerslam match between Ambrose and Foley.

Gurrry

At first they were going to do online stuff like that, all viral and worked shoot, then it would transition to TV. It was even to the point where Ambrose was supposed to appear on a RAW or Smackdown for the first time, then abruptly they sent him home. At the time they gave the reason as Ambrose having taken the feud too far in talking about Foley's family, but later on Foley confirmed that was just the cover and his being told he could not wrestle was the real reason, since it was supposed to lead to a Summerslam match between Ambrose and Foley.

thanks for filling me in, this is pretty interesting to me considering they dont really do stuff like this anymore (outside of stupid twitter beef).

Barrage

Speaking of Callihan, he's actually done quite well for himself - when he signed for the WWE he wasn't a "big" name like Devitt or AJ, he wasn't even that hyped compared to the likes of Apollo & Zayn and, ultimately, he failed to make any real impact in NXT. However, now he's been released, he's booked all over the place as a "former NXT Superstar". At the very least his NXT run seems to have created more opportunities for him and has raised his profile, but whether he can have the sort of matches to back up his hype is another matter entirely.
!

He reportedly had a pretty bad Lucha Underground tryout.

Regardless, it was smart for someone with his limitations to use the rub from NXT to up his profile on the indies. Drew Galloway is about the highest level someone could be where going back to the indies could help them. When people demand Ziggler or Cesaro quit and go to the indies, I shake my head. They would NEVER get the money on the circuit they get in the WWE. It's telling that Del Rio was the top guy in AAA AND had a guaranteed contract with Lucha..and STILL came back.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Regardless, it was smart for someone with his limitations to use the rub from NXT to up his profile on the indies. Drew Galloway is about the highest level someone could be where going back to the indies could help them. When people demand Ziggler or Cesaro quit and go to the indies, I shake my head. They would NEVER get the money on the circuit they get in the WWE. It's telling that Del Rio was the top guy in AAA AND had a guaranteed contract with Lucha..and STILL came back.

Without Spike money TNA can't outbid WWE even on the medium range guys and they were the last ones offering big money. AJ Styles had to work basically every weekend flying around the world to get a good salary for his level the past two years. No one can outbid the WWE at this point.

Ithil

Well he came back because the LU contract fell through and he was no longer making the killer money of AAA and LU combined. I imagine had LU met his demands he wouldn't have gone anywhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me, #ThankYouBootaaay is still a thing. I want some deathmatch gifs, so if you would kindly
12507584_10154006802449714_8988597986839702326_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom