• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Meltzer driver is more protected than any WWE finisher

tumblr_nx82lm2Igk1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Hasney

"Shit we've got another PPV in 2 weeks we somehow have to build to" LIVE

Then after that its cross-brand PPV build time. Hopefully its back to its wonderful self after Mania.

Hasney

If its the move that put Flair into retirement from the Ring and into his current teary eyed roll then it most certainly is a Finisher.

Nah, telling him "I'm sorry, I love you" was the true finishing blow. I mean, he already had kicked out of one.

cordy

Banned
Yeah the Red Arrow and Dirty Deeds are the most protected moves going today. Roman's Spear is great but Ambrose kicked out of it.

Been telling y'all for the longest time, Ambrose is the kayfabe strongest most protected guy on SD. He flattened Miz and Ziggler easily, beat Rollins and Reigns clean, pinned Cena clean quickly, Styles never beat Ambrose clean in any of their matches. Ambrose is probably the most protected full-time WWE guy.

I think it is ridiculous to compare AJ/Cena to Omega/Okada. Completely ridiculous. It was entertaining and fun but it was just a spotfest. There really wasnt any pacing and the story basically amounted to 'how many finishers can they kick out of'.

Cena's selling is terrible too. 5 seconds after he takes any offense he looks completely normal. AJ vs Suzuki from the 2014 G1 is way fucking better too.

shaowebb

Yeah the Red Arrow and Dirty Deeds are the most protected moves going today. Roman's Spear is great but Ambrose kicked out of it.

Been telling y'all for the longest time, Ambrose is the kayfabe strongest most protected guy on SD. He flattened Miz and Ziggler easily, beat Rollins and Reigns clean, pinned Cena clean quickly, Styles never beat Ambrose clean in any of their matches. Ambrose is probably the most protected full-time WWE guy.

Because if folks start jobbing him then his character goes from crazy and dangerous to sideshow act at the midcard forever. He's only useful if they protect what few moves he's got. Damn can he work a gimmick and entertain for all his wrestling lack.

Zach

All I want to see at WrestleMania is a 68-year-old Ric Flair working a match in the modern style, all contrived and full of DDTs and superkicks.

Heroman

Banned
I think it is ridiculous to compare AJ/Cena to Omega/Okada. Completely ridiculous. It was entertaining and fun but it was just a spotfest. There really wasnt any pacing and the story basically amounted to 'how many finishers can they kick out of'.

Cena's selling is terrible too. 5 seconds after he takes any offense he looks completely normal. AJ vs Suzuki from the 2014 G1 is way fucking better too.
I have only really seen this from people who only watched WWE.

Hasney

Nope, this one is actually super high on the protected list too. If corbin loses a match, the end of days usually isn't even used

Bailey to belly also super strong despite how lol it looks

If in was training Hayley, I'd just show her tapes and tapes of Scott Steiners version with the spin until she did that.

Then for funsies, tell her to emulate his promos too.

Zach

Nope, this one is actually super high on the protected list too. If corbin loses a match, the end of days usually isn't even used

Bailey to belly also super strong despite how lol it looks

1.) It looks great; suck my balls, Nekofrog.

2.) IT'S BAYLEY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

3.) xoxo

The Bayley to Belly is a move that can only look good depending on how the person who's taking it sells it. Which basically means for 95% of the time, it's Bayley picking her opponents about two feet off the ground and dropping them on the floor.

Kind of like the original Dirty Deeds where like only two people could make the move look good.

Top Bottom