• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Bayley is unironically the worst person on the roster.
rue1t.gif

Syder

Just got caught up with Raw.

Meh.
This JeriKO love fest really deserves to go all the way to the main event of Mania
Matches were okay.
Bayley's character keeps getting worse.
Heyman great as usual
If Triple H could condense his prolonged diatribes to five minutes he'd be the best promo of all time.
JOEY SAMOEY!

SmackDown will still be better.

"Shit we've got another PPV in 2 weeks we somehow have to build to" LIVE

Then after that its cross-brand PPV build time. Hopefully its back to its wonderful self after Mania.

I mean, if you look at the Rumble, Smackdown really developed most of its storylines and characters unlike Raw, precisely because the short span of time they have til EC.

If Sheamus and Ziggler are the counterpoints, then yeah, she's the worst.

Pikma had much better examples.
Jax is green and shouldn't have been called up yet, Titus is a jobber who has some charisma in certain out of ring situations. Ziggler and Sheamus should've both been in TNA cutting anti WWE promos and being shite 5 years ago.

For the record I don't have against Bayley, but her whole gimmick does nothing for me at all.

tumblr_o23h780GkC1unu9zio1_400.gif

"GIVE ME A FUCKING MIC"
YOU KNOW THEY SAY THAT ALL WOMEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT NIA JAX AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. SEE, NORMALLY IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH ANOTHER WRESTLE, YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I'M A HUGGER AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! THEN YOU ADD CHARLOTTE TO THE MIX? YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE THREE WAY AT WRESTLEMANIA, YOU GOT A 33 AND A THIRD CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I, I GOT A 66TH AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING, BECAUSE CHARLOTTE KNOWS SHE CAN'T BEAT ME AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY. SO NIA JAX, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 AND A THIRD CHANCE, MINUS MY 25% CHANCE ADN YOU GOT AN EIGHT AND A THIRD CHANCE OF WINNING AT WRESTLEMANIA. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO ONE ON ONE AND THEN ADD 66TH AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE- PERCENTS, I GOT A 141 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING AT WRESTLEMANIA.

NI-JAX! THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE! AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT WRESTLEMANIA!

this is why i kind of miss CM Punk. If cena tried that same shit with Punk, Punk would have immediately fired back with something like that

Yep. Everyone Cena promos ends the same way except for when he and Punk Promo'd. Punk always had a comeback for everything he said.

That Triple H promo was excellent...he's been taking notes from Stephanie. Lol at his sweaty ass shoulders.

I kinda wish Samoa Joe would have came out in his ring gear, because those street clothes were not a great look. Ending probably would have been better if Trips would have stayed out there too. I know nothing about Samoa Joe though. Before he was signed to NXT, everyone was making fun of him for being another overweight video game streamer and would always post that pic of him falling through that TNA ring. Was he always good and just not used properly in TNA? I haven't seen anything he's done in NXT outside of that gif with the blood on his chest.

Hasney

I mean, if you look at the Rumble, Smackdown really developed most of its storylines and characters unlike Raw, precisely because the short span of time they have til EC.

Oh yeah, better than Raw certainly, but you can tell when the show has more focus on it from the higher ups and it suffers for it

YOU KNOW THEY SAY THAT ALL WOMEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT NIA JAX AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. SEE, NORMALLY IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH ANOTHER WRESTLE, YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I'M A HUGGER AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! THEN YOU ADD CHARLOTTE TO THE MIX? YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE THREE WAY AT WRESTLEMANIA, YOU GOT A 33 AND A THIRD CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I, I GOT A 66TH AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING, BECAUSE CHARLOTTE KNOWS SHE CAN'T BEAT ME AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY. SO NIA JAX, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 AND A THIRD CHANCE, MINUS MY 25% CHANCE ADN YOU GOT AN EIGHT AND A THIRD CHANCE OF WINNING AT WRESTLEMANIA. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO ONE ON ONE AND THEN ADD 66TH AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE- PERCENTS, I GOT A 141 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING AT WRESTLEMANIA.

I love you
Yep. Everyone Cena promos ends the same way except for when he and Punk Promo'd. Punk always had a comeback for everything he said.

No one else will dare go off script. But I guess that's the problem when CDNA doesn't have one and most other guys do.

Nekofrog

Banned
1.) It looks great; suck my balls, Nekofrog.

2.) IT'S BAYLEY JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

3.) xoxo

I swipe on my phone and it spells it that way I'm too lazy to change

You'll notice at night I spell it correctly, because I'm not being worked into a shoot by a smart phone

This is also the reason I once spelled wrestlegaf as weaslegaf

Hasney

That Triple H promo was excellent...he's been taking notes from Stephanie. Lol at his sweaty ass shoulders.

I kinda wish Samoa Joe would have came out in his ring gear, because those street clothes were not a great look. Ending probably would have been better if Trips would have stayed out there too. I know nothing about Samoa Joe though. Before he was signed to NXT, everyone was making fun of him for being another overweight video game streamer and would always post that pic of him falling through that TNA ring. Was he always good and just not used properly in TNA? I haven't seen anything he's done in NXT outside of that gif with the blood on his chest.

That year or so TNA was actually gold, Joe was a big part of it. Its just that he was there for another 5 years and was shit on so hard and given stupid shit to do. Triple threats with Daniels and AJ were amazing, as were his Kurt matches.

Turning Point 2009 triple threat: https://youtu.be/WZjgdmRGvf0

Dana just said Rousey's probably done.

Congrats to WWE for finally getting Ronda, it only took her rep and self-esteem being completely nuked

Finally got around to watching the TakeOver, I hope they keep protecting some finishers so they can start being built as a big thing at least down there in NXT.

If I remember correctly, Tye hit the breaker but didn't win because of outside intervention, Almas and DIY didn't do it and Nak did it while selling a knee injury, thus probably not being a full blown kinshasa.

That year or so TNA was actually gold, Joe was a big part of it. Its just that he was there for another 5 years and was shit on so hard and given stupid shit to do. Triple threats with Daniels and AJ were amazing, as were his Kurt matches.

Turning Point 2009 triple threat: https://youtu.be/WZjgdmRGvf0
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the link...I will check it out later. I haven't seen any of AJ's stuff before WWE either.

Joe and Angle was the best business TNA ever did back in 07. Joe was phenomenal, but TNA eventually broke him down and he seemingly stopped caring and was just collecting checks. It seems that going to NXT really motivated him and after getting rid of the TNA stank he's as good as he's ever been.

Pikma

Banned

I'd give this promo ****** if it was set in the Dome but since it isn't I'll give it ***** 2/3

Hasney

Joe and Angle was the best business TNA ever did back in 07. Joe was phenomenal, but TNA eventually broke him down and he seemingly stopped caring and was just collecting checks. It seems that going to NXT really motivated him and after getting rid of the TNA stank he's as good as he's ever been.

And then there was Nation of Violence Joe....

SamoaJoeGif.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's an incredibly stupid statement

There's no fucking way you think that while having seen what Titus O'Neil and Nia Jax do on a weekly basis

I mean, its trolling to some extent. There's no way Bayley is even vaguely the worst person on the roster.

Maryse/Miz vs Nikki/Cena needs to happen for the post match celebration when Nikki and Cena are hugging and Cena goes down on his one knee and Nikki think it's to finally propose but he's just tying his laces.

cordy

Banned
Maryse/Miz vs Nikki/Cena needs to happen for the post match celebration when Nikki and Cena are hugging and Cena goes down on his one knee and Nikki think it's to finally propose but he's just tying his laces.

Maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If Cena did that shit then it would be Macho Man/Elizabeth level

Zach

I swipe on my phone and it spells it that way I'm too lazy to change

You'll notice at night I spell it correctly, because I'm not being worked into a shoot by a smart phone

This is also the reason I once spelled wrestlegaf as weaslegaf
Did I post Bobby Heenan in a weasel suit? Because I better have.

Top Bottom