• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Binary Domain demo set for February 1st

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Wunderbar. I know I'll be buying it simple for the story and Yakuza has long since earned my trust, but I would like to feel comfortable knowing if I'll like the combat and voice controls or not.

Great news. Although I have a feeling that my good intentions to, despite being excited for the game, wait a few weeks after launch before buying it will go out the window after playing this!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So do we just assume the USA one hits around the same time? Is that the norm?

It'll probably be out the following week

Or maybe it'll happen like Asura's Wrath where only the japanese was announced but it was released in all territories anyways.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Sweet. Looking forward to downloading it.

Great news. Although I have a feeling that my good intentions to, despite being excited for the game, wait a few weeks after launch before buying it will go out the window after playing this!

As excited as I am about it, my wife is supposed to go into labor around Binary Domain's release date, so I'm in no rush to buy it right away.

I'm fairly confident we'll see a US demo, Yakuza 3 and 4 saw a demo release here so why not this (especially if SEGA wants this title to sell).

Either way, I'm looking forward to the test drive.

Top Bottom