• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese SMG HP is online (BLESS US WITH THE HOLY LIGHT OF MARIO)

MMaRsu

Banned
Amir0x said:
For one time only:

This is one of the most appealing looking games from a visual perspective of ANY next/new-gen system! Those mad scientists have done it with this art style!

Thx amir0x, <3 you

Amir0x said:
For one time only:

This is one of the most appealing looking games from a visual perspective of ANY next/new-gen system! Those mad scientists have done it with this art style!

Yes yes...
Now make the title better.
:D

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Amir0x said:
For one time only:

Awesome. :D

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
OMG at the screenshots on the site.

47027d78181f9501288370.jpg

47027d7841dc0328348847.jpg

47027d785e6fd111790771.jpg

47027d788decd251214660.jpg

47027d78af9d9756629265.jpg

47027d78d269e686225458.jpg

47027d78f1758000636899.jpg

47027d791afe5477829141.jpg

47027d7937902978785740.jpg

47027d795482e464990284.jpg

BY ODIN'S BEARD
Need to be quoted. Sooo beautiful.

the androgyne said:
47027d785e6fd111790771.jpg

Good lord! You teased me enough with SMS dammit, GIVE ME A WAVERACE WITH THAT WATER!
Let me sink you deeper into your depression http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rmgj/action/other_trick.html

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
Mario Galaxy will supersede the laws of AAA gaming and create the category known as "S Class Title", where it will sadly remain alone until the next major Mario game. :lol

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
vanguardian1 said:
Mario Galaxy will supersede the laws of AAA gaming and create the category known as "S Class Title", where it will sadly remain alone until the next major Mario game. :lol
Brawl will give it a run. :D

between this and SSBB nintendo's games aren't contenders for game of the year anymore, they are GAME OF THE FOREVER material

other developers should just give up on the wii, they can't compete

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Strange how no one in this thread seems excited for this game after watching these videos.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
vanguardian1 said:

S Class, such as in SUPER EXCITE TRUCK.

HELLS YEAH.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Nintendo better advertise the living fuck out of this game.

And by advertising, I mean beyond 1 lame 'Wii would like to play' advert.

Duderz

Banned
Amir0x said:
For one time only:

Something is not right here, Amir0x. It's only Tuesday, and yet you've gushed twice over games on the Wii this week.

Something is not adding up. :/

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Did everyone notice the water as Mario walked down to the center of the town? OMFG!

Monk

Banned
Anyone else feel like this is a little surreal, i mean an epic intro for a mario game is weirdly awesome.

JoeFu

Banned
Monk said:
Anyone else feel like this is a little surreal, i mean an epic intro for a mario game is weirdly awesome.

Yup. That's something I was expecting to see out of Zelda. Link riding into town then everything starts setting on fire and blowing up... not Mario.

I don't think I've ever hoped something would be GOTY material in so long. I must see mario on top again. (Sunshine was disappointing)

This game is like sex... but sex with bacon on top. Then deep fried.

I can't believe this holiday season sees the true return of Mario and NiGHTS. Maybe Sega can sneak into EAD and steal the SMG engine and port NiGHTS into it?

SMG will make the hardcore gamer embrace the waggle wand at last (just in case Prime and Trauma Center didn't do it already).

Amir0x

Banned
DXMachina said:
I don't think I've ever hoped something would be GOTY material in so long. I must see mario on top again. (Sunshine was disappointing)

Sunshine was FACEFUCKINGLY AWESOME, asshole! :mad:

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
This may be the greatest week in gaming history ever...new Mario Galaxy info, threads on how the PS3 is doing worse than the GameCube, MS is losing Bungie, Lucas is in Smash Bros., Sin & Punishment on the Wii...

and it's ONLY Tuesday! At this rate, Sony and MS will go third party by Friday.

JoeFu

Banned
I'll glady join that force.

SMS was awesome. My little bro accidentally deleted my save file half way through the game, and I got there again in one sitting just because the game was that fun.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
DavidDayton said:
This may be the greatest week in gaming history ever...new Mario Galaxy info, threads on how the PS3 is doing worse than the GameCube, MS is losing Bungie, Lucas is in Smash Bros., Sin & Punishment on the Wii...

:lol :lol :lol

So true. Why didnt I receive the memo that this was to be megaton-week?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Slurpy said:
That Dashedly Handsome DavidDayton fellow said:

:lol :lol :lol

So true. Why didnt I receive the memo that this was to be megaton-week?

It's too bad we didn't get SSBB online confirmation THIS week. That would have been the topper.

GDGF

Soothsayer
OK I pussed out and watched the opening video and oh my fucking god!

There is some dope ass epic shit going on in Mario World, bitches!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
OMFG! I want this game now! After watching the opening, fuck it being the true sequel to Super Mario 64 this is the true sequel to Super Mario Bros. 3! :D :D :D

Jiggy

Sunshine was indeed superb. I felt no reason to ever play it again after getting all 120 shines, though, but for that one time... just that one time... brilliance.

Nabs

ant1532 said:
Sunshine Defense Force ASSEMBLE!!!!!

!!

and hooooooooooooolllly crap these videos are great. why can't i have this game now? i'll play it in japanese and pretend i know whats going on.

JDSN

Banned
Where is that pic of Mario rising to heaven while spreading his unmeasurable love in the form of an angelic aura?

Top Bottom