• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green's new band is called "Furtive Pygmy" [Black Dragon plays Dark Souls]

Haunted

Whoever's in charge of the YTing, I depend on you to properly archive all the DS2 streams - I won't watch live as I'll be playing the game at the same time, but as soon as I'm through the game at least once and decide that I've seen a sufficient amount of content, I'm going to catch up so hard. :D

Minamu

Whoever's in charge of the YTing, I depend on you to properly archive all the DS2 streams - I won't watch live as I'll be playing the game at the same time, but as soon as I'm through the game at least once and decide that I've seen a sufficient amount of content, I'm going to catch up so hard. :D
Jeff himself is the uploader.

I didn't think I'd be on the list at all xD Feels like all I've done is ask when the next stream is.

Congrats, Jeff. My girlfriend and I watched the last episode on the big screen.
I swear she had a tear in her eye at the end.

Praise the Sun!

Feindflug

I'm a bit late but congrats to Jeff for beating the game, it was so tense and those parries man...wow. Honestly this playthrough couldn't have ended on a higher note, the two last streams were amazing.

Had a great time with the whole playthrough (staying up late at night was definitely worth it) and I can't wait to see Jeff play DSII! :)

ibq1Llva0Voni7.gif

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
FYI: As of right now my plan is to stream part one of DS2 tomorrow night (Saturday) at around 6 pm. (I'm still outta town.)

Will update on Twitter as it gets closer....

Hey Jeff, you've got the power for it; make sure you use Durante's tweak guide here to get an optimal experience in Dark Souls 2!

Holy crap thank you!

nbthedude

FYI: As of right now my plan is to stream part one of DS2 tomorrow night (Saturday) at around 6 pm. (I'm still outta town.)

Will update on Twitter as it gets closer....

Holy crap thank you!

Actually that's a bit oudated now. Durante just released his new tool that lets you downsample easily in any Direct x9 game and it has his suggested Dark Souls tweaks pretty much built into it. Just do the following:

1) Download and extract it.

1A) (Optional) tweak the .ini file to turn on additional settings.

2) Right click on the tool's .exe in the folder and select "Run as administrator"

3) Active White List

4) Go to Steam Options and turn off In Game Steam Overlay

5) Boot up Dark Souls and set everything to max including the highest resolution option it gives you (Durante's tool downscales this automatically).

You can also tweak the .ini file in Durante's tool if you want to boost things higher but it looks pretty great at default settings.

Top Bottom