• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence sure is looking good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
eh7UkO7.jpg

Feast your eyes on this, friends.

:/ Jennifer looks like an average girl not sure why some people are infatuated with her.

She does seem to have an ultra cool personality and seems down to earth although who knows if thats a publicity stunt.

You guys are crazy. She really isn't anything special. Her best asset is her oddly cute face and personality, as it is portrayed through movies. However, objectively she is a 6.5, after the all the thousands of dollars and teams working on her.

I can take thousands of girls in this country and give them that kind of backing and they look way better than her. Admire her because she is talented and possibly a beautiful person but some objectively she isn't much in the looks department,

I don't think that's how objectivity works. Can you be objective with things like this? She's not attractive to you, that doesn't mean she's not attractive some of the other people in here. That's more subjective than anything. I may think that every last one of those "thousands of girls" look like dogshit compared to her, but that's based on my preference. That doesn't necessarily make it true for everyone else.

EDIT: Homegirl's shooting form is fucking atrocious, goddamn.

strobogo

Banned
The only girls I see dressed in yoga pants around my parts are usually in the 200 lbs range. Now, I like bigger girls, but 200 lbs and yoga pants usually don't mix very well.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
The only girls I see dressed in yoga pants around my parts are usually in the 200 lbs range. Now, I like bigger girls, but 200 lbs and yoga pants usually don't mix very well.

I look fantastic in mine, thank you very much.

Creepy GAF out in full force, some of you guys act like you've never seen a girl nak.... Oh, carry on.

Edit: Agree with the poster above, this rating business is fucking juvenile.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
She's honestly maybe a 7. I don't understand the infatuation.

I don't understand the lack of infatuation. :)

Creepy GAF out in full force, some of you guys act like you've never seen a girl nak.... Oh, carry on.

GAF, what's a vagina...?

Yeah, this and the whole "I'd tear my dick through razorblades just for <insert weird shit>" shit is pretty damn creepy*.

It's all in reference to a recent thread.

What, praytell, is more romantic than saying you'd "crawl belly down through five miles of broken glass with your flies undone to etc", eh? NOTHING, that's what. I mean, I can be much, MUCH creepier; I proudly sport a non-ironic moustache, ferrchristsakes.

SuperSah

Banned
Feels a bit creepy going through an album filled with photos of just one person, but...

B6SUjv9.jpg

What's happening here?

She was on a French talk show where they asked her to shoot some arrows, which she did naturally well and then they showed her Hunger Game toys which she fooled around with.

Gorillaz

I'm not gonna lie I saw her in silver lining playbook and while I don't think it was worthy for all the Oscar nods it got, her and Cooper really knocked it out of the park

Jay Sosa

...don't forget the acting. The multi-award winning acting.

Sure she's a good actress..but let's be honest. She wasn't casted for being such an outstanding talent. It's cause she looks great on a big screen.

No wonder so many girls are depressed when people seriously consider movie stars like Jennifer Lawrence to be below average looking.

Whoops, sorry, forgot this was GAF and personality doesn't matter; only the shape of the knees do.

Everything about actors is fabricated to a science. Even their personalities. We have no idea what this girl is like in private. Interviews are not a useful metric because people are supposed to be charming, funny, and interesting in interviews.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Everything about actors is fabricated to a science. Even their personalities. We have no idea what this girl is like in private. Interviews are not a useful metric because people are supposed to be charming, funny, and interesting in interviews.

...and yet, a lot of the time, they aren't.

SmokyDave

You guys are crazy. She really isn't anything special. Her best asset is her oddly cute face and personality, as it is portrayed through movies. However, objectively she is a 6.5, after the all the thousands of dollars and teams working on her.

I can take thousands of girls in this country and give them that kind of backing and they look way better than her. Admire her because she is talented and possibly a beautiful person but some objectively she isn't much in the looks department,
Objectively this is one of the most groan-worthy posts I've ever read.

The form on that shot is pathetic. No dominant hand, no proper follow-through on the release. Disgusting.

Isn't the greatest at basketball. 2/10 Would not bang.

Yeah, her form's crap in that picture, but give the girl a break. Is this really disgusting?

NinjaBoiX

Isn't the greatest at basketball. 2/10 Would not bang.

Yeah, her form's crap in that picture, but give the girl a break. Is this really disgusting?
He's joking fella, she's an actress not a basketball player. I'd have assumed the "disgusting" would've implied as much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom