• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence sure is looking good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
She's okay. Without make up she's just a plain Jane. Not attractive. Not ugly. Just normal looking.

She does look like Renee Zellweger most of the time though

Log4Girlz

She's so hot. Let me cool her off

IEUz0rh.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
She's okay. Without make up she's just a plain Jane. Not attractive. Not ugly. Just normal looking.

She does look like Renee Zellweger most of the time though

I think that's what makes her hot, she has that 'girl next door' look.

Holy shit, celebs really like that Bane Fire Rises tshirt. Amy Adams and now JLaw.

tino

Banned
She is very pretty/cute when she smiles. I don't care about the dolled up photos she did for the Mens magazines. Thats not her.

ittoryu

I dont get the love she gets, she is just a trashy weed smoking girl with not really a hot body.
Well, OK high standards and all of that, but that's way too harsh in my opinion. The fact that she is smoking weed or not (I honestly have no idea) as 0 to do with how she looks like.

MercuryLS

Banned
Am I the only person that doesn't find this girl attractive? She's got a mushy looking face, no definition. Stilted acting too.

Well, OK high standards and all of that, but that's way too harsh in my opinion. The fact that she is smoking weed or not (I honestly have no idea) as 0 to do with how she looks like.

oh but it has IMO, someone that smokes is not attractive in my eyes, and smoking weed puts her even lower on the hotness radar. It´s kind of tragic and sad to see anyone smoke weed or do other hard drugs. Very low class.

sikma42

Banned
Objectively this is one of the most groan-worthy posts I've ever read.

You can walk around NYC and find a fifty girls that look better than her daily. She is really nothing special and I see better looking girls almost everyday on my walk to work.

Just because she is famous doesn't make her a goddess.

Tenks

You can walk around NYC and find a fifty girls that look better than her daily. She is really nothing special and I see better looking girls almost everyday on my walk to work.

Come on bro she is better than a 6.5 and I'm not even a subscriber to her hive mind lovefest. I find her personality and self-deprecating shit horribly annoying. But this chick, at least in the OP picture, is smoking hot. Especially if you like girls with a bit of meat on them. If your thing is skeleton girls I can understand not really feeling it.

He doesn't live in NYC, though. I've lived where Smokey lives and yeah, he's well within his rights to find Lawrence damn hot.

Ithil

You guys are crazy. She really isn't anything special. Her best asset is her oddly cute face and personality, as it is portrayed through movies. However, objectively she is a 6.5, after the all the thousands of dollars and teams working on her.

I can take thousands of girls in this country and give them that kind of backing and they look way better than her. Admire her because she is talented and possibly a beautiful person but some objectively she isn't much in the looks department,

You know, saying "objectively" doesn't make your opinion more valid than other people's.

sikma42

Banned
Come on bro she is better than a 6.5 and I'm not even a subscriber to her hive mind lovefest. I find her personality and self-deprecating shit horribly annoying. But this chick, at least in the OP picture, is smoking hot. Especially if you like girls with a bit of meat on them. If your thing is skeleton girls I can understand not really feeling it.

I actually like girls with a little meat on their bones but she has a bad body, especially her ass. She is a 6.5. Just look at pics of her in a swimsuit, that pasty ugly ass and shape isn't worthy of more than a 6.5. Her face is cute but that's it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
He doesn't live in NYC, though. I've lived where Smokey lives and yeah, he's well within his rights to find Lawrence damn hot.

Well I do live in NYC and I think she's pretty hot. Are there hotter girls? Of course but that doesn't really change anything. If I have $50 million dollars, I'm still going to be pretty rich even if someone else has $100 million.

Tenks

I actually like girls with a little meat on their bones but she has a bad body, especially her ass. She is a 6.5. Just look at pics of her in a swimsuit, that pasty ugly ass and shape isn't worthy of more than a 6.5. Her face is cute but that's it.

Neither one of us can say anything to sway each other's opinion. But I still say if you're looking at this situation objectively she rates higher than a 6.5.

CBTech

I would swim up the amazon river with 50lb dumbells attached to my penis, with Oprahs queef as my oxygen supply to have a nice seafood dinner date whilst talking to Jennifer Lawrence over a dial up internet connection on skype.

How lewd...

Well I do live in NYC and I think she's pretty hot. Are there hotter girls? Of course but that doesn't really change anything. If I have $50 million dollars, I'm still going to be pretty rich even if someone else has $100 million.

Yeah, I wasn't implying that people only find her hot because of where they live, not at all. It's totally subjective. I was mostly joking about that.

I think a good thing to do would be stop assigning numerical values to one's hotness, yeah?

LordCanti

I'd like to engage in marital coitus with her in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation.

...have I gone over the line?

sikma42

Banned
Then your rating system is way off for women...A 6.5 isn't a bad rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom