• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

EMW says Mundo is still scheduled for Friday's AAA show, main event him defending the 3 singles titles against Texano and Fantasma. Only way I see him walking in and out with the belts (I'm surprised if he walks in) is if he's cool enough with the situation that he's willing to stick around till Triplemania and drop there

speaking of worst ever versions of moves

olNSgqo.gif

The best MDickie has ever done!

... Yeah, it's shit. But the improvements are kind of fun. like they'll sell an injury while doing the move.... But they took out dynamite....

I've bought it. It's 7 quid, fuck it.

EDIT: Fuck me about Chester, just heard it on this stream and hoping someone was being a dick....
So no limb loss anymore?

Man I'm bummed about Chester even though I haven't listened to LP properly in like 15 years. Still go to a nu-metal club night near me every few months.

Did WWE ever use any Linkin Park music? I'm thinking back and I don't think they did. Definitely not for entrances and I don't think even for a music video or as a theme song. They would have been ripe for it in the WWE nu-metal kick 2000-2002 period.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's kind of crazy that with all the prominent musician deaths over the last few years, every single person who has ever been in Guns 'N Roses is still alive.

shaowebb

speaking of worst ever versions of moves

olNSgqo.gif

Maybe if his ring partner used the arms he let go of to protect himself like was intended instead of bracing with his leg it wouldn't look so bad. Its like the dude is terrified to take a bump there or something and he almost didn't even drop at all.

Sloppy cooperation all around there. He'd have been better holding the dude's arms and just driving him down himself while holding him up high enough not to brain him. Just gotta jump back slightly is all you do so that you can pull them up your groin instead of driving them down when you drop.

Man I'm bummed about Chester even though I haven't listened to LP properly in like 15 years. Still go to a nu-metal club night near me every few months.

Did WWE ever use any Linkin Park music? I'm thinking back and I don't think they did. Definitely not for entrances and I don't think even for a music video or as a theme song. They would have been ripe for it in the WWE nu-metal kick 2000-2002 period.

I was gonna say yes, but I think I was getting Christian's theme mixed up with Evanescence.

Luschient

Cornette is just giving people what they want

Blame the marks that still listing to him

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_aeyylro47mokoc04gkk08coww_640.gif

Ha, I love Cornette. Him saying ridiculous shit is part of his gimmick. Omega is hot right now and Cornette knows by poking him that he'll respond and then that might equal a few more "Thank You, Fuck You, Bye" t-shirt sales

Uncensored 98, Nash vs Giant. The match ends DQ cause the NWO comes out. Man WCW seriously couldnt give the Giant the win after Nash almost killed him in Jan with the Powerbomb.

jmdajr

It's kind of crazy that with all the prominent musician deaths over the last few years, every single person who has ever been in Guns 'N Roses is still alive.

Same with Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, even KISS. I feel the party type rock bands have been somewhat more immune to this phenomenon.

Not completely. Steve Clark from Def Leppard literally drunk himself to death, and the singer of Warrant also ended his life on the binge.

Still, those are not "I am going to end it all today" suicides. I don't know any cock rocker who blew his brains out or hung himself.

How was Elgin vs Tonga? Didn't get to pay much attention to that one. Everything else was fucking amazing.

NJPW themes are fucking GOAT too

Menome

The beautiful and majestic Dalton fucking Castle.

Who personally touched my face lovingly at an indy show because that's what he does instead of hugs.

Seriously Dalton Castle is amazing.

Dalton Castle makes me think of Timothy Dalton, who was the best Bond, so that's good. But then Dalton doesn't look like Dalton and I get sad.

He at least needs Dalton's moustache from Flash Gordon.

Top Bottom