• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Anth0ny

You know how they say the best wrestling personas have an ounce of truth to them?

I'd go back to the drawing board on this one, kid.

I wipe my ass with my 17k that I make off youtube, pal.

and that number is always increasing. should be quadrupled by the end of this year after destiny 2 and marvel infinite drop ^_^

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
"I forgot the belt! How the hell did that happen!?!?

I'm going to get in biiiiig trouble!"

Kenny you dufus.

Zach

I should probably actually play through Transistor before considering this Pyre business I've just heard about. Hmm...

Mahonay

Banned
Watching Smackdown with the lady. Cena telling Jinder that he's going to have to face "Super Cena".

My girlfriend just laughs at how dumb it sounds and responds with "Soppressata Cena".

I love her.

20258487_10100276146996517_1684661782636833617_n.jpg

Anth0ny

isn't there a blood oath you swear on to never reveal your earnings? I may be thinking of twitch.

But I'm a pro wrestling heel. I have to gloat!

But really, Anth0ny, I'm curious to know where you are in that 1-17K yearly range.

I honestly started in February and my subs per month and views per month have been up every month since.

So it's hard to predict where I'll be in December because I have a lot of stuff planned for September when some big games drop. November too.

My goal is 5 figures from Feb to December. even if it just ends up being a couple thousand, that's still not bad for making videos about kideo games in my spare time, I think!

Zach

I honestly started in February and my subs per month and views per month have been up every month since.

So it's hard to predict where I'll be in December because I have a lot of stuff planned for September when some big games drop. November too.

My goal is 5 figures from Feb to December. even if it just ends up being a couple thousand, that's still not bad for making videos about kideo games in my spare time, I think!

I wish you good luck and painful suffering.

But I'm a pro wrestling heel. I have to gloat!

What are you playing, or how did you manage to grow to making (up to) five figures your first year? That's awesome for you!

Genuinely curious because that seems quick as hell though, haha.

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, other than the women's tag match, Smackdown was pretty damn good.

Even the Nakamura vs Corbin rematch was significantly better than their Battleground match.

Tom Nook

My prediction card for Summer Slam. "4-hour" Spectacular. PLUS 2-Hour Pre-show

Lesnar (c) v Reigns v Strowman v Joe; Fatal 4 Way for Uni Title

Jinder (c) v Cena for the WWE Title
W/ Corbin interference.

AJ (c) v Naka for the US Title

Miz (c) v Rollins V Ambrose; Triple Threat Match for the IC Title

Bliss (c) v Bayley for the Raw Women's Title

Naomi (c) v Natalya for the SD Women's Title

Sheamus/Cesaro (c) v Hardys v Revival for the Raw Tag

New Day (c) v Usos for the SD Tag

Neville (c) v Akira Tozawa v Ariya Daivari for the CW Title; Pre Show.
LOL, Another Triple Threat Match.

Shane McMahon v Kevin Owens; Gimmick Match.

Balor v Wyatt; Pre show

Big Show (w/ Enzo Amore) v Big Cass; Pre show

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My prediction card for Summer Slam. "4-hour" Spectacular. PLUS 2-Hour Pre-show

Lesnar (c) v Reigns v Strowman v Joe; Fatal 4 Way for Uni Title

Jinder (c) v Cena for the WWE Title
W/ Corbin interference.

AJ (c) v Naka for the US Title

Miz (c) v Rollins V Ambrose; Triple Threat Match for the IC Title

Bliss (c) v Bayley for the Raw Women's Title

Naomi (c) v Natalya for the SD Women's Title

Sheamus/Cesaro (c) v Hardys v Revival for the Raw Tag

New Day (c) v Usos for the SD Tag

Neville (c) v Akira Tozawa v Ariya Daivari for the CW Title; Pre Show.
LOL, Another Triple Threat Match.

Shane McMahon v Kevin Owens; Gimmick Match.

Balor v Wyatt; Pre show

Big Show (w/ Enzo Amore) v Big Cass; Pre show

They're not putting Balor and Wyatt on the pre-show. Don't be ridiculous.

Top Bottom