• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes July 14th

Ray Down

Banned
Didn't Verendus say that Sony is giving PS All-Stars a second go? Considering Sony has much better relationships with 3rd parties this gen, I can see the roster drastically improved over the first game.

Could have sworn he that it's Capcom vs Playstation but I honestly can't remember.

ZhugeEX

Banned
Dammit, now i want that. And i don't even like Musou games that much!

9OkR6wK.jpg

Toki767

Could have sworn he that it's Capcom vs Playstation but I honestly can't remember.

Huh. That would be pretty interesting. Part of the reason why I could never get into All-Stars was because they didn't have a universal art style.

If Capcom does it in the way of the VS series, it'd be pretty interesting.

Ray Down

Banned
Huh. That would be pretty interesting. Part of the reason why I could never get into All-Stars was because they didn't have a universal art style.

If Capcom does it in the way of the VS series, it'd be pretty interesting.

It was either that he was Hinting at or Capcom was developing PS all-stars

Either way it will be interesting when/if it comes to light.

It has an effect. A game changer? By no means no, but it will have a positive impact
lol, the debate is about how big the effect is. No one is saying it doesn't matter at all, but fans of the system were saying it's a megaton --_--

I'm of the mindset it has a very small effect on sales personally, I rarely ever go to back older games, most people I know don't, and usage stats agree.

BokehKing

Banned
Well as far as backwards compatibility, when will it actually become available to non preview members like me? I think when it rolls out to the masses it.. May help

lol, the debate is about how big the effect is. No one is saying it doesn't matter at all, but fans of the system were saying it's a megaton --_--

I'm of the mindset it has a very small effect on sales personally, I rarely ever go to back older games, most people I know don't, and usage stats agree.

Megaton? Nah but a nice selling tool in their pocket to help improve mindshare and value proposition to consumers

Overselling as well.

Indeed

Top Bottom