• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes July 14th

Makes me wonder if Xbox sold less this month year over year. That can't be the NPD response then can it?

June 2014 was the first price drop XB1 had right?

ZhugeEX

Banned
I remember back when NPD day would 404 error all of GAF. Now no one cares as much. NPD's lack of disclosure has killed sales age and its depressing :(

I tripped over my ethernet cable and pulled it out of the socket and my internet disconnected for a couple of minutes.

Does that count?

Kayant

Never change please Aaron Greenberg. Wouldn't be surprised if that's very close to their actual NPD response if this isn't.

Also

If twitter is correct, then Batman was exclusive to Xbox One, so it'll be 100% in their favour.
CJ_MGZuWUAA3sUD.jpg

https://twitter.com/ACheekyOtter/status/621445493370040322

No idea if this is real lol.

Oh...

Loool that's one way to step up from the destiny Fragrance ad.

Mr Moose

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Interesting, even excluding the bundles PS4 sold more copies? That wasn't true with Destiny, was it?

Conduit

Banned
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Interesting, even excluding the bundles PS4 sold more copies? That wasn't true with Destiny, was it?

Looks like free game promotion for Xbone didn't do shit. I mean, probably good sales for Xbone, but not enough to beat PS4.

Mr Moose

“Xbox One and Xbox Live continue to see strong growth in sales and engagement. Xbox One sales in the U.S. were up 51 percent over June 2014 and active global Xbox Live users (Xbox One and Xbox 360) grew 22 percent.”

Someone do the math.

Top Bottom