• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World SPOILER THREAD | Boy, do I hate being spoiled all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernbaum

Speaking of Jurassic Park t-shirts, Jake Johnson's character is the only one I really hope doesn't get chomped. I think he's supposed to represent fans like us - the diehard 90's Jurassic Park fan.

Toa TAK

Banned
Okay, so I've finally sat down and saw Safety Not Guaranteed and I got to say, if Trevorrow and Connolly are back to do JW, then I'm a little more optimistic about how it will turn out. The story and characters are the film, and hopefully JW will remember that as it mixes with the rest of the themes and elements this series is known for.

Heard from a few people who saw the movie- buzz is positive. =)
Sheeeeit finally some kind of impression. That's all I need to hear. After Mad Max this was my mostly anticipated movie of the summer. If it can be good and give us one or two iconic scenes (T Rex & wire fence/ Rexes and the cliff/Raptor village or kitchen/etc) I'll be happy asf. It's been nearly 15 years but we are almost there!

Was any of this filmed in IMAX? Haven't heard so, but I'll be in either NYC or DC when I see it and them true IMAXs tho.

JW tracking 10 million higher than a week ago.

The latest pre-release data has the June 12 release “Jurassic World” debuting as high as $110 million, a very strong number for a sequel based on a 32-year-old original. Significantly, Universal’s marketing team is building momentum for the film, which was tracking at around $100 million just one week ago.

Disregard the "32-year-old original" part. Unless I time traveled? If so, hello future.

Dead

well not really...yet
read 32 year old original and was ready to kill myself. Jesus. Time can't have flown by THAT fast

DonMigs85

Is Telltale's Jurassic Park game canon? If so that would mean the lysine contingency is fixed and the mosasaur there could be the one in the movie now.

new-jurassicworld-movie-tv-spot-2.jpg
Improvement in CGI since an early one and a newer trailer.
Gyrosphere ride looks cool.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Had a dream that most of the movie leaked online (only like, the third time I've had a variation of that dream. Some about the raptors laughing with each other, but then I stopped watching since I wanted "the theater experience".

Yeah his show is easily one of the best chat shows on UK TV. He gets so much out of the guests that others like Jonathan Ross and Alan Carr don't. I usually watch it anyway but super excited for Chris Pratt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom