• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly am clearly jot particularly gay but I mean really. He was just dull. The whole act was dull. Am going to have a shower now but honestly when their letting you know you've cum its probably been a bad might. Don't drink wine.

Wait, I'm confused.

On multiple levels.

scarlet

I don't understand how a guy can call himself not a particularly gay person after flat out admitting of having sex with a man...

There are gay people whom married with a woman and have children and it doesn't mean they're straight now.

Having sex with same sex isn't the same with being gay. There are things to consider.

The Lamp

I'm screaming at the 'how do they find each other' part, like there's a mating call all gay men do to let their fellow gay men know they've arrived and are ready.

He means how do tops and bottoms identify each other.

To which I would assume they talk about what they prefer before/as they have sex, like any other couple.

Ms.Galaxy

Could you imagine GAF in a pile like that?

zPXDKnU.gif

Replicant

Could you imagine GAF in a pile like that?

Hmm, depends. There are some good-looking guys on GAF.

Also, my first time with a guy was with a smoker. The sex was fine but the aftertaste of kissing him was vile. My mouth reeked tobacco and had to wash my mouth with Listerine then ate frozen yogurt to overcame the strong taste of the Listerine. My 2nd time with a guy was much better.

Hmm, depends. There are some good-looking guys on GAF.

Also, my first time with a guy was with a smoker. The sex was fine but the aftertaste of kissing him was vile. My mouth reeked tobacco and had to wash my mouth with Listerine then ate frozen yogurt to overcame the strong taste of the Listerine. My 2nd time with a guy was much better.

I shave my taint. Is that a start?

orioto

Good Art™
oh oh oh I have a story about this

one of my best [male] friends tried to see if he could hook up for [straight] sex at a local bar

he failed but there was this gay guy clearly incredibly interested in him

so he was basically like "eh you only live once"

according to him "I really tried my fucking best for as long as I could but it just wasn't for me."

so, see, he's honestly the STRAIGHTEST person I've ever known. most straight people never even TRY gay. he did his damndest to try to gay before finally going "welp, shit, guess I'm straight".

that's fucking rad. I miss him. RIP.

EDIT: and like, he was topping. and he just kept going at it. , as it were.

Problem with this kind of experience is it comes from a misunderstanding. People think the sexual orientation can come from the practice. It's not. Sexual orientation is not what you like in bed. It's who you are attracted to. It's pretty simple. If someone can't have any kind of desire when picturing a naked man, he will probably not like having sex with one neither.

Aske

Problem with this kind of experience is it comes from a misunderstanding. People think the sexual orientation can come from the practice. It's not. Sexual orientation is not what you like in bed. It's who you are attracted to. It's pretty simple. If someone can't have any kind of desire when picturing a naked man, he will probably not like having sex with one neither.

But knowing how you feel about someone can be complicated. Ask any girl who tried hooking up with another woman in college and then decided being gay or bi wasn't for her; or any guy who hooked up with dudes in prison but lost interest in them when he got out.

There are people out there who fuck pillows, fleshlights, and even animals; not necessarily because they're more attracted to them than they are to other humans, but because they're not sufficiently disgusted by them that they can't use them in a pinch to get themselves off. A dude is much more like a chick than most inanimate objects (or non-human animals), and unless you're profoundly turned off by someone, you might be able to have fun with another warm body more easily than you could a lump of plastic. In some ways, figuring out your sexuality is more about figuring out to what degree you're not into doing certain things with certain types of people than what you are.

I was always told that you should do everything at least twice.

You never know, the first time you do something, you might of done it wrong!

Sethista

Decent thread with good people and tbh the only good thing I thought on the way home was getting a laugh on here with people. But on behalf of other users (feel it needs said) its not how you act but who you are.

Anwyay few people asking for details. Was at a party. Walked home with some guy. Etc. Etc. Was a mistake for me and not something I was into. Might be for you; but thought I'd share my experience for a laugh.

Now time to catch up on Line of Duty and finish my wine.

dude stop with the wine! it makes you do things you secretly wants to do while sober!

But knowing how you feel about someone can be complicated. Ask any girl who tried hooking up with another woman in college and then decided being gay or bi wasn't for her; or any guy who hooked up with dudes in prison but lost interest in them when he got out.

There are people out there who fuck pillows, fleshlights, and even animals; not necessarily because they're more attracted to them than they are to other humans, but because they're not sufficiently disgusted by them that they can't use them in a pinch to get themselves off. A dude is much more like a chick than most inanimate objects (or non-human animals), and unless you're profoundly turned off by someone, you might be able to have fun with another warm body more easily than you could a lump of plastic. In some ways, figuring out your sexuality is more about figuring out to what degree you're not into doing certain things with certain types of people than what you are.

I agree. In fact I think that applies to pretty much everything. Even if choosing a career or something, it's not necessarily you saying "I want this", I think it's usually more like saying "I'm willing to accept this". Real situations are imperfect, and it's the imperfections you're willing to tolerate that say more about your decisions imo.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist

That makes sense... if you're receiving. OP was the giver though.

^OP*

*other guy's dick not pictured

Decent thread with good people and tbh the only good thing I thought on the way home was getting a laugh on here with people. But on behalf of other users (feel it needs said) its not how you act but who you are.

Anwyay few people asking for details. Was at a party. Walked home with some guy. Etc. Etc. Was a mistake for me and not something I was into. Might be for you; but thought I'd share my experience for a laugh.

Now time to catch up on Line of Duty and finish my wine.

Your etc etc is basically the Seinfeld yada yada yada.

Ms.Galaxy

That makes sense... if you're receiving. OP was the giver though.

^OP*

*other guy's dick not pictured

That's my favorite book, the Giver is probably the only one in that entire place that knows the joys of gay sex and giving the best head. He probably remembers every single sex act ever performed too... mmmmm

Brakke

Banned

Word. Gay / straight is always the least interesting question when it comes to sexuality anyway. Bears or twinks? Dom or sub? Stranger or partner? Private, public, lights on or off? Tantric? Ruined? The universe of possible sexual experiences sprawls, and identifying gay or straight isn't necessary nor sufficient for finding your path through it.

HardRojo

I mean, wine gets me horny, and I'm sure it gets the girls horny too (that's how I fucked my ex for the first time, she got horny from the wine and basically held my hand and dragged me to the bedroom while we were at a friend's drinking), but I wouldn't fuck a guy even if wasted because I'm not gay. Plus, what straight guy fucks another guy "just to try"?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The last one was so much better. There was the setup, the conflict and the climax. This doesn't have anything. No napkins, nothing. Straight dudes experimenting with gay stuff was so much better back in the day.

it was a ride

Ezduo

Banned
My second gay experience was better than the first. Then again that's when I realized I'm more into oral than anything else. Find the right guy and experimentation can be pretty fun every once in a while.

A lot of dudes are REALLY boring when it comes to sex, from my experience most of them just want a quick fuck just to get their rocks off and end it there, while I'm interested in a more slow, erotic endeavor focusing heavily on foreplay and lovemaking and slowly building to a spectacular ending, I've yet to find a man with that long of an attention span when it comes to sex.

same. Wife can't last more than 1.5 hrs with bj foreplay. I'm just getting warmed up. I wish I were kidding but I'm not. She also cums way too fast for my liking. I try not to think about it and just enjoy the experiences for what they are.

Sibylus

Banned
Sounds like you picked a bad partner to tumble in the hay with, regardless of orientation. How did you feel leading up to the encounter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom