• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League Official Heroes Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI
The trailer is available for download at TheDigitalTheater.com, for anyone interested. Also available in ProRes here (ignore the ultra HD the guy says), although it's a uptopbox.com link (pop-ups, ads, etc)
They released another version with more footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8M1vol3ano
TV Spot (YouTube link)
Another new commercial

The Team

High quality gifs album gallery: https://imgur.com/a/jL8ZZ

I also made some lower quality Tumblr-sized versions which I'll post here:
Qh6bl17.gif
IykjvM4.gif
J3aTGgZ.gif

Bg1h2tm.gif
1niWQHx.gif
mBZwm9t.gif

dqanC6B.gif
VjgHTmo.gif
WhaCkaR.gif

e3Y6yfk.gif
AI4pJMz.gif
dkiVGjn.gif

JZrEdAf.gif
NYOxKbK.gif
MJXHecc.gif

dLwCJ55.gif
R7C2LW0.gif
pPSwvs4.gif

shaneo632

CGI looks like absolute ass still. Just a vaseline smear all over the screen.

Glad they didn't show Superman returning though.

ZeroX03

Banned
That looked fine. Everyone except Cyborg looked fun. I’m sure the action will be good, it’s everything else around that needs to come together.

intro was great but turns into a generic cgi action trailer, and everything is red for some reason. The cover sounded kind of cool before it became too bombastic.

rikichi

Only positive thing was that it didn't reveal too much. But that won't matter for me cuz I probably won't see the film after watching this trailer :/

Hype deflated 1000%

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I liked the last trailer...this one, not so much. The green screen is just way overboard.

JayCB

I know big budget films are all people running around on a green screen now, but holy hell did that look like people running around on a green screen.

jelly

It's very CGI everything but looks quite clean and focused so not a CGI mess that is hard to follow. I dig some of the characters but it's like they look badass on a green screen and little else. You can totally tell the Affleck reshoots.

gforguava

Everything looks like a cgi clusterfuck, even when it isn't an action scene it still feels all sound stage-y and stylized to an absurd degree.

I'll see it because I'm a DC fanboy and I've waited my whole life for this but I am at 0% anticipation levels.

Epcott

That actually doesn’t look too bad. I was initially thinking it would look like a steaming pile after rumors of the poor direction by Snyder pre Whedon.

A bit cgi heavy, but I could see myself watching it.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
At first I thought the move was called Justice League Heroes but the coffee isn't fully though my system yet. Every trailer so far tells me one thing...there is hope. Please be good.

Also. Wonder Woman is distractingly gorgeous.

jrush64

Banned
That was really great. Wasn't too loud. The cgi looks great too. I swear there's always someone complaining about cgi being bad in every movie.

The trailer had a nice tone to it too.

Smoolio

I feel like they are holding back on footage more than most movies, or they better be. Nothing there was epic enough for a justice league movie.

Like if the Flash stuff in this movie doesn't top the Quicksilver scenes from xmen then what is the point. So far he is just a strobe light.

Looks more colorful than the early trailers.

Poor music choice, but tonally seemed more fun than I expected. Wonky CGI fest aside, this might be fun? I'm just so skeptical after the mess that was BvS, but I'm gonna give this a shot either way.

Top Bottom