• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League Official Heroes Trailer

Bit-Bit

This looks great. I like the idea of the league getting their ass stomped by Steppenwolf barely surviving. And then learn that Darkseid is even stronger and he's not happy that Steppenwolf failed.

Keym

This looks great. I like the idea of the league getting their ass stomped by Steppenwolf barely surviving. And then learn that Darkseid is even stronger and he's not happy that Steppenwolf failed.
"Fine, I'll do it myself."

I hope we see a glimpse of him at least
because I don't know if the franchise will stay afloat long enough for him to show up.

Ushay

For some reason, I really want them to get their collective asses kicked on their first encounter.

Bit-Bit

For some reason, I really want them to get their collective asses kicked on their first encounter.
Hell yeah.

Man of Steel 2, Brainiac lands on Earth and at the end of it, Superman finds the Krypton city, he leaves Earth to find a suitable planet to plant the city.

Justice League 2, Darkseid invades Earth. All hope is lost. Green Lantern is sent out to find Superman. Just as the league is on its dying breath, Superman lands(with his cousin!!!) and they both unleash on Darkseid.

Hell yeah.

Man of Steel 2, Brainiac lands on Earth and at the end of it, Superman finds the Krypton city, he leaves Earth to find a suitable planet to plant the city.

Justice League 2, Darkseid invades Earth. All hope is lost. Green Lantern is sent out to find Superman. Just as the league is on its dying breath, Superman lands(with his cousin!!!) and they both unleash on Darkseid.

As long as he takes the city to Mars and finds my boy J'onn J'onzz, we're cool.

Blader

Hell yeah.

I know people are high on seeing Darkseid and Brainiac finally -- I am too -- but that's four alien invasion movies!

Keym

I know people are high on seeing Darkseid and Brainiac finally -- I am too -- but that's four alien invasion movies!
That's what the Justice League usually gets together for, alien invasions. There's also Flashpoint, supposing we're still getting that.

Astral Dog

Granny Goodness should have been the villain in this movie i have no idea who this Stepenwolf even is

latest

♥

DeathyBoy

Banned
That CGI looks like it's from a network tv show.

Hilariously bad cgi.

Oh come the fuck on.

I know Gaf is hot take city, but if you seriously think the CGI on AOS or The Flash is at this level then you need to do two things.

1) Stop watching TV on a screen from 1982.
2) Go see an optician.

Trailer gives more than enough fodder for criticism without y'all talking absolute shit.

Sulik2

"Fine, I'll do it myself."

I hope we see a glimpse of him at least
because I don't know if the franchise will stay afloat long enough for him to show up.

Omega beams blasting through a boom tube and nailing Superman and destroying the costume on his chest and leaving him burned as Steppenwolf retreats back to apocalypse as the end of the final confrontation please. That is all the Darkseid I need in this movie. A terrified league looking at their savior wounded out of nowhere.

Top Bottom