• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching "Get Drew".

Art: "First thing we're going to do is we're going to acknowledge that this guy is awesome."
ibnqgnJRyJYlle.gif

iLlvrkMXuQBAa.gif

I love this scene so goddamn much.

Didn't see this posted. It's a three minute preview of season 5 with Graham Yost, Fred Golan, and Timothy Olyphant discussing the new season.

http://www.amazon.com/Season-5-Sneak-Peek-HD/dp/B00HB7C7EM/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1388252910&sr=1-1

Free on Amazon Instant Video.
Nice one. Thanks for posting.

Is season 4 going free on Prime anytime soon?
An Amazon spokesperson tells The Verge that its exclusive rights to Justified include all seasons past and upcoming, and that seasons one through three are available for streaming now. Season four, which is currently airing, won't be up on Prime until just before season five begins. But you can still buy new episodes from season four the day after they air on Amazon Instant Video for the $1.99 pay-per-view price.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Psyched for more Constable Bob. Underestimate him at your peril.

Any word on whether S6 is going to be the last?
It sounds very much like that's the case. Both Yost and Goggins have mentioned it recently. From a Goggins interview with TV Guide:
Goggins tells us that, as executive producer Graham Yost has hinted, the show is treating its fifth season as the beginning of the end. "We're all looking at it as 26 episodes, not 13," Goggins says, noting that he thinks that the sixth season will be its last. "I am looking at this as the longtail of my Justified experience. We're laying the groundwork for that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom