• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Lin to direct Lebron in Space Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan299

THR

Justin Lin and Andrew Dodge are ready to shoot some intergalactic hoops with LeBron James.

The Fast & Furious 6 and Star Trek Beyond helmer is in talks to direct Warner Bros.' sequel Space Jam 2 while Dodge will write.

No reason for this film to exist. Lock if old.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
The first Space Jam was terrible. Literally nobody is asking for this. More of Warner Bros. throwing money into a hole I guess.

braves01

Banned
Lebron's taking his talents to space, Cleveland fans outraged again. Seriously there better be a The Decision spoof

LeBron gonna take an L on the big screen in space.

easiest story to write , Jordan gets kidnapped and LeBron goes to save him

they steal Hardens power and the alien will have a huge beard and he will trip over it to get laughs

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So is Lebron going to quit the Looney Tunes team when they don't win a championship and start playing for the MonStars?

Viewt

Hah, sure, why not. If you're going to do something as silly as a new Space Jam movie, you might as well make it a super-spectacle, so Justin Lin seems like the right guy to hire.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Why must you slander the movie in the OP, provide news in OP, comment your opinion.

StoopKid

JordanGetOut.gif

Ricky_R

While he's far from a Jordan, I think he will definitely nail the acting.

Not talking about the flopping. I'm being serious here.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I am asking for this and in the end I want Popovich to be the final villain.

Before I read this post, I didn't want the movie.

If this post was true, I'd go see this in theaters. That would be amazing.

Dio

Banned
If this ends up being 3D animation rather than hand-drawn 2D I will be very, very disappointed.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lebron was fantastic in Trainwreck. And I love the director. Looking forward to this.

Haters can get dunked on.

Why must you slander the movie in the OP, provide news in OP, comment your opinion.

News was provided!

The original is a piece of shit.

I'm curious as to what they have in place now, or why anyone should give a shit. Looney Tunes aren't as big as they were in the '90s (and they weren't even all that big then), and the biggest star in the NBA is currently Steph Curry.

Sanjuro

News was provided!

The original is a piece of shit.

I'm curious as to what they have in place now, or why anyone should give a shit. Looney Tunes aren't as big as they were in the '90s (and they weren't even all that big then), and the biggest star in the NBA is currently Steph Curry.

It's delicious enough shit tho. Like being hungover and getting Starbucks breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom