• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
ibuGoUvQVo03tG.gif

wuyrl.png

this dream team episode is amazing so far. dance contest. wet rainbow @_@ jaekyung is wearing her cat ears :3

Hyunas album is pretty good. Ice Cream and To My Boyfriend are terrible, but the others are good, Unripe Apple and Very Hot in particular.

Unripe Apple > Very Hot > Don't Fall Apart >>>> Ice Cream >>>>>>>>> To My Boyfriend

It's a shame Ice Cream will be the title track. Anyone know if she'll be promoting any of the other songs at the shows, and if so, which one?

Alta1r

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Finished watching A Gentleman's Dignity

Great show. Lots of wisdom. Also, Kim Ha Neul looks almost identical to Seohyun during a few scenes.

(._.)

Banned
I don't really like Very Hot but it isn't bad or anything. It sort of reminds me of "Just Follow" but not nearly as good. Just Follow was :|

ibc5gf4x7smqJf.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jisook will always be my favourite, but I cannot deny the boobs.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, she's like the Sooyoung of 9 Muses in that regard.

Wrong Eunji
A Pink Eunji is cute, not mesmerizingly beautiful. And she doesn't have charisma off the charts, she's endearing because she's dorky with boisterous grandma-like qualities.

Edgeward

A Pink Eunji is cute, not mesmerizingly beautiful. And she doesn't have charisma off the charts, she's endearing because she's dorky with boisterous grandma-like qualities.

I find her to be the only charismatic one. And NM Eunji is nice but never one to be focusing on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom