• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Fpmgi.gif

q0a3m.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'll just repost what I posted in chat: Wow, that didn't really go anywhere, did it? Perfect song & dance for lazy Hyuna.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hyuna is soooooooooo booooooring.

vanty

Song and video don't really do anything for me. The bubble bath scene is a bit try hard as well.

I wonder if they had to pay PSY big for that cameo or it was just a deal made back when she agreed to do his MV.

Ashhong

As far as solo acts go, focus on Ailee for now, then soon Viki and Dambi will come and likewise outclass this.

Dambi, really? I mean her solo efforts and skills are obviously above Hyuna's, but who isnt? Dambi is boring.

Ailee and IU are the only solo artists worth mentioning (that I can think of right now)

Kyon

Banned
I was expecting HyunA to literally eat your faves' wigs for desert. But it felt samey. Even all her moves. Bubble Pop and Change >>>>>>>>>>>> Ice Cream she is still one of the top bitches in the game tho

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPANISH INFLUENCED SONG THAT WAS GONNA BE FILMED IN SOUTH AMERICA?

Guessing they threw it over to 4Minute

That TMNT gif is sogood.gif
I just saw Epik High's new MV's and I wasn't feeling them. Sounded meh. I really like their song Run and Tablo's Fever's End album. Those songs really sound different from their usually style. I guess they wanted to change it up after getting back together or something...

A Pink Eunji is cute, not mesmerizingly beautiful. And she doesn't have charisma off the charts, she's endearing because she's dorky with boisterous grandma-like qualities.

As a Eunji stan, I'm not gonna lie, I can't disagree with this statement. With that said, she's still young... you never know how girls grow up these days. Either way, A-Pink Eunji is still the best Eunji.

Regarding the Ice Cream MV... yeah, it's boring. The entire scene with the latex and bubbles was very underwhelming, heck the entire video was underwhelming. One thing that kinda surprised me though was how Hyuna was channeling some Hyori in certain scenes. Also, they should've used Green Apple or Very Hot as the lead single, they're sooo much better than Ice Cream.

Peru

I'll just repost what I posted in chat: Wow, that didn't really go anywhere, did it? Perfect song & dance for lazy Hyuna.

But she's got more hard hitting dance moves here than in any other routine she's done? Dancing wise this was pretty badass.

I mean her solo efforts and skills are obviously above Hyuna's, but who isnt?

No one is above Hyuna solo wise.

Dambi was always useless.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPANISH INFLUENCED SONG THAT WAS GONNA BE FILMED IN SOUTH AMERICA?

Guessing they threw it over to 4Minute

Obviously saving the best for the Yoon subunit.

I still say HyunA is ugly. True story.

Nonsense. I think her looks are overrated, but she's pretty hot.

But she's got more hard hitting dance moves here than in any other routine she's done? Dancing wise this was pretty badass.

How does it score on the fierceness scale?

edit: Also, how high % of the space around her does she own?

No one is above Hyuna solo wise.

?

Watched the Alice in Wonderland episode of RM. It was pretty great, but as noted before- when you get BoA for the first time on this type of show, why not put her squarely at the cenre of the action?

BoA... BoA.. you're my number 1, for ever. I would devote my life to you. I have a feeling you don't like guys that way but in that case I could be best guy or something, a loyal butler.

We only saw small traces of it in the episode, but you can run. That evasive move vs Julien Kang. Textbook stuff. I would love to see you own people with your athleticism.

BOA YOU'RE THE BEST EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS LIKE A LOSER COMPARED TO YOU BOA YOU'RE ON ANOTHER LEVEL BOA YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD EVERYtHING FADES WHEN YOU'RE AROUND BOA BOA BOA BOA

BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom