• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaSone

Happy belated Birthday Alt !
tumblr_m9jlvbJn8R1ra7m8ho3_250.gif

Fafnir

Dream Team psychoanalysis

Watch Star Life Theater EP 11 for behind the scenes on that Dream Team for a different perspective. Actually watch all of the Star Life Theater Soshi episodes as it's more of a real BTS of Soshi life than anything you will ever see on a variety show.

Soshi must have had a concert this past weekend.

10 minute behind the scenes thing/interview with Rania (+english subtitles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1uh_1sqeo

Nine Muses perform 'Ticket' and 'News' @ Jeotgal Festival Opening Celebration Concert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9Ahl6z9Sp0Y

Nine Muses cameo in the drama 'Roller Coaster 2' (which also features some men in drag dancing to Sistar's 'Alone')
www.youtube.com/watch?&v=FRtOzB-FgPY

Ticketmaster has put up the page for Big Bang's London concert:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37004953985C63DB?artistid=1394173&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I think the standing area costs £99 (which is ok because there's going to be a catwalk going right through the middle of the crowd)

Quadratic

Hey GTA kpop-gaf, PSY is performing at Kool Haus on the 30th (same venue as A Pink/G.Na/Brian J./TT.

Gonna try and get some tickets, looks like it'll be awesome.
Quad?? Biscuits?? :D :D but obv. the less people that know the better our chances are
!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgAOr_LfGrU

Holy shit! I'm going to try and get some tickets. It's a marketing event but it will be awesome! Why does it have to be on a Tuesday...

EDIT: Ack! They're releasing 175 tickets per day. I dunno if I'm fast enough to secure some. 12pm everyday. Going to F5 like a mofo!

RubyFaith

Ice cream is not that good. I don't know if I'm a terrible fan for saying this or everyone around me really is just delusional/have bad taste.

: /

Ailee and Seo In Young's comeback was so good.

Lmfao @ Epik High's Up. Bom is trying.

I see that dokish is getting some flak for his dungeon comment along with some other comments that are borderline creepy in this thread still, lol. It's ok dok. Don't let anyone tell you how to dream your fantasies. HWAITING.

Beast will be releasing a album in November. I can't waaaaaaaaaaait.

Anticipating Crayon Pop's new single too.

I'm torn because Jihae left GsD and though she wasn't my favorite, I love GsD as five.
:[

tumblr_mc4e4w25o41qksemgo1_500.gif

This gif is <3333333

I hope Jiyoon is getting a solo.

/done

Kuno

Ice cream is not that good. I don't know if I'm a terrible fan for saying this or everyone around me really is just delusional/have bad taste.

Ice Cream isn't that bad. It's no Bubble Pop, but it's growing on me.

For Chicago Kpop-GAF, PSY is performing at B96's Jingle Bash. I'm not too interested in the rest of the lineup, so I won't be going...

header_sponsors-1022.jpg

vanty

I think that might be the worst musical line-up for anything I've ever seen. They even have a female Beiber and 2 fake Beibers ahah.

DALE!

Well.......... among solo girl group members, anyway.

Haven't listened to a lot of solo girl group members, but Miryos album > Hyunas.

Hyuna is iconic on the world stage.

Iconic... on he world stage? What the fuck? Which part? Her mediocre rapping, or her mediocre singing?

guys, check out my review of Hyuna's Ice Cream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9borXFecA

Very informative and eye opening. This review is a game changer, and has changed the entire way I look at life in general.

Girls look really good in this shoot.

I think the people that were disappointed by Ice Cream outnumber the people that like it here on kpopgaf. You are in good company here.

Peru

Iconic... on he world stage? What the fuck? Which part? Her mediocre rapping, or her mediocre singing?

I'm not a robot, so I have never judged artists by putting together their scores collected from a checklist. None of the greatest artist of all time were the best singers in the world, some wouldn't have made it anywhere on a talent show. The complete package is the only thing that matters.

The Note II is out that day. October 30th is pretty much the worst day EVER for it to happen on my calender.

This. Assassin's Creed 3 is coming out that day as well and I've got a midterm on the 31st. I've already pre-ordered it so I can easily skip the midnight launch, then again I'm not really one to hang out with the freaks and geeks salivating over Lucy
(even though she's dead)
but those 2 days are gonna be a killer.

Korean Executive Says K-Pop Fans Are A Cult + The Fandom Scares An American Journalist

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2012/10/...ult-the-fandom-scares-an-american-journalist/

“@mjjeje has only a 100+ stalkers. One order from his lush lips … and your throat shall be slit!” lolol i'm dying

And this is why I don't advertise the fact that I listen to K-Pop in public. The K-Pop fandom is essentially at the same point where the anime fandom was still relatively unknown and is still full of the freaks and geeks that ruin the fandom. Thankfully though, K-Pop is much more real, less freaky and the darker seeds of the fandom aren't really as dark as anime is(fanfics aren't as bad as hentai lol), so I think public acceptance would be much much more easier.

Niks

Watch Star Life Theater EP 11 for behind the scenes on that Dream Team for a different perspective. Actually watch all of the Star Life Theater Soshi episodes as it's more of a real BTS of Soshi life than anything you will ever see on a variety show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC83equHEP4

Intimate Note with SNSD is pretty good too.
They let out lots of things on this ep... the question is, of course, if its scripted or not.
(shame Tiffany was not on this ep)

Edgeward

I saw the episode with the Moon chick on RM. She has good chemistry with the cast, would be interesting how her character would evolve once they stop focusing all attention on her should she be a perm cast member. Poor Lizzy, first Eunji now Moon (if true)

n1092.gif

VQrWy.gif

xhP77.gif

Forgot to say that i'll do Suzy soon. I was supposed to draw Taeyang a while ago for my friend lol

Looking forward to your Suzy drawing. Have you ever thought of drawing a picture that has different features of different people into one? Like Suzy's nose + IU's eyes + etc...

Two tracks from my hyung, Kim Jong Kook is out!

Words I Want to Say(ft. HaHa & Gary)
Even Men Get Sad(ft. Mighty Mouth)

I love "Words I Want to Say," HaHa's reggae beat on top of Gary's rap is pretty awesome, Sparta's vocals just take it up the level a little higher. It actually reminds me of Billionaire by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars.

"Even Men Get Sad" is pretty good too, I don't know if you can describe it a ballad as it's pretty electronic throughout. But either way, it's pretty good. Not my favorite track as there's still like 7 songs that haven't been released, but so far though "Words I Want to Say is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom