• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabuto

1. Very Hot

2. Ice Cream

3. Unripe Apple or Don't Fall Apart

Very Hot and Ice Cream are going to be replayed for me a looooot. the other three are meh. Ice Cream's mv is pretty hot though.

Pendulum

I love the signs in the Hyuna MV.

"It's too small for me"
"Santa please forgive my crying"

I want to give the song a bit more of a play before I decide whether it hits my rotation. It's no Bubble Pop, but I don't mind it.

Edgeward

Watching the latest JoonSeo ep. Something must've happened between the last episode and now because she way less demanding and sulky. Maybe she had time to reflect and/or read the comments made by netizens lol. They are way less awkward now too

vanty

Ailee also has a weird jawline (that I don't think was like that before...), probably even wierder than Jessica's.

I wonder how long until Minzy gets a solo release, she'd kill it no problem and wouldn't have to go "hey guys I have cleavage" to get attention.

Salazar

Yo Alt, might be doing UK again. Korea gonna have to wait.

g6w62.gif
SeWqm.gif

Ashhong

Well.......... among solo girl group members, anyway.

Look I love Ailee, but she's something we've got in the US, the UK.. Hyuna is iconic on the world stage. Also Ailee's latest MV kinda pissed me off.

Pissed off how? I loved it. Damn shes good. Her album has a great R&B sound.

luso

I agree, Hyuna MV is underwhelming. Just a bunch of joined scenes going nowhere.
Hyuna ugly? Make-up helps but she's not dependent on it. Hot anyway.

Girl's Day photos, I want long hair Yura...

Mnet T-ara's doc aired, hands washed, tweeting again.

Also: Not sure if true or CCM PR "news"

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said on the 22nd, "Eunjung will be on an Asian Tour early next year and scheduling a drama at that time would not be appropriate. Eunjung will on top of the Asian Tour be doing music promotions schedules in Japan during the first half of next year. She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year."

It was reported by an SBS official that Eunjung was offered to star in "Money Incarnation" early next year, but Eunjung's agency denied she was ever offered the role.

W_Dreamer

Watching the latest JoonSeo ep. Something must've happened between the last episode and now because she way less demanding and sulky. Maybe she had time to reflect and/or read the comments made by netizens lol. They are way less awkward now too

"Why is your head so pretty? I'm jealous of your head shape!"

I think, she's kind of realising and now accepting that even though he's handsome and has chiseled abs, he's innocently hopelessly naive when it comes to being suave and romantic.

Honestly, they were the most superficial of the couples at the beginning.

Sounds like PR spin to me.

Didn't they just sue whoever was behind her previous drama that fired her?

T-ara members managed to act in tv dramas, star in the Roly Poly stage show and do back to back Korean and Japanese promotions at the same time, its definitely PR spin.

dokish

Banned
Watching Dream Team you can clearly see the manifestation of each SNSD member's personality. The show alone isn't enough to make any assumptions, but after following the group throughout interviews, variety shows, etc, Dream Team is the cherry on top of the cake that add meaning to everything.

Jessica. Yes, she's a total bitch. Pretty anti-social. We all know that. She's not shy, she does't give a fuck about anything. Look at her in EVERY 'sports thing'... she just doesn't care. She does't try to win, she doesn't try to have fun, she doesn't try to compete. She is so lazy and arrogant that she just give up after the first few seconds. I really wonder what she wants in the music industry. She knows shes gorgeous... why not modeling? If you wanna sing, fuck, you have to interact with the audience.

Taeyeon. We all
(think we)
know her. Taeyeon is the cutest member, is very mature and we all love when she is dorky. But this girl can be awfully rude and arrogant without no reason. When the guy revealed her as the 'favorite member' her face as like "Oh Jeez... What a drag..." - even the MC commented on that. Moments later, about the raise-heartbeat-dancing part, she just pulled the guy and walked away... I know she's skinny and "weak", but she isn't much far from Jessica... she shows little effort on trying to accomplish things.

Hyoyeon. I wll forever hate her for beating Sunny, but I have to admit that she IS the most capable person of the bunch. Is a shame she's ugly and don't get attention. Probably she spend a lot of time exercising because you don't have this kind of performance just by dancing.

Sunny, Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun... they always try to bring some fun to the table. S.Y.T more than the other 2.

dokish

Banned
And dokish...iuno
Hm?

Allan

Thank you for waiting.

This is the host family information,

Please check the details

Family member : 3 ( father, mother, daughter ( 13 year old)

Language: Korean and English( introduction – intermediate level)

Location: #4 line Seoul subway( Sungshin Women’s University station) – from the station , 15 min by walk

Internet access: Wifi internet

Religion: No

Facilities: Private room: Bed, desk, closet

Total Price: xxxx for 47 night including breakfast and dinner.

Please confirm the details

After your confirmation, we will send you a official host family document.

Have a nice day,

I WILL FINALLY BE CALLED OPPA~
Near Women University?
No religion?

Fucking heaven.

EDIT: Since the girl is 13 yrs old, I can borrow some korean (grammar) books and history books!

luso

Watching Dream Team you can clearly see the manifestation of each SNSD member's personality. The show alone isn't enough to make any assumptions, but after following the group throughout interviews, variety shows, etc, Dream Team is the cherry on top of the cake that add meaning to everything.

Jessica. Yes, she's a total bitch. Pretty anti-social. We all know that. She's not shy, she does't give a fuck about anything. Look at her in EVERY 'sports thing'... she just doesn't care. She does't try to win, she doesn't try to have fun, she doesn't try to compete. She is so lazy and arrogant that she just give up after the first few seconds. I really wonder what she wants in the music industry. She knows shes gorgeous... why not modeling? If you wanna sing, fuck, you have to interact with the audience.

Taeyeon. We all
(think we)
know her. Taeyeon is the cutest member, is very mature and we all love when she is dorky. But this girl can be awfully rude and arrogant without no reason. When the guy revealed her as the 'favorite member' her face as like "Oh Jeez... What a drag..." - even the MC commented on that. Moments later, about the raise-heartbeat-dancing part, she just pulled the guy and walked away... I know she's skinny and "weak", but she isn't much far from Jessica... she shows little effort on trying to accomplish things.

Hyoyeon. I wll forever hate her for beating Sunny, but I have to admit that she IS the most capable person of the bunch. Is a shame she's ugly and don't get attention. Probably she spend a lot of time exercising because you don't have this kind of performance just by dancing.

Sunny, Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun... they always try to bring some fun to the table. S.Y.T more than the other 2.

Sorry Dokish, but your analysis is pretty childish. Did you take Dream Team seriously?
Someone before posted his soshi analysis (vanty? Dice?) and although I didn't agree with some stuff, to most of it I did, and at least wasn't based on one show.

dokish

Banned
Sorry Dokish, but your analysis is pretty childish. Did you take Dream Team seriously?
Someone before posted his soshi analysis (vanty? Dice?) and although I didn't agree with some stuff, to most of it I did, and at least wasn't based on one show.

You missed the first part?

O que eu quis dizer é que Dream Team é a peça final, a parte que estava faltando. Se você acompanhou tuuudo que o grupo fez até agora, ignorando a "cronologia" dos shows e etc, e assistir Dream Team no final, você consegue ter uma visão holística das mulheres enquanto grupo.

luso

You missed the first part?

O que eu quis dizer é que Dream Team é a peça final, a parte que estava faltando. Se você acompanhou tuuudo que o grupo fez até agora, ignorando a "cronologia" dos shows e etc, e assistir Dream Team no final, você consegue ter uma visão holística das mulheres enquanto grupo.

I didn't miss that, but if you claim rudeness and bitchy things from them but then all "examples" are from that show, that's not an argument nor a person profile . And that's a variety show, you have to look at it with a grain of salt.

Edit: Doskish, english please, google translate will fail.
So "Dream Team" as the final piece from which their true personalities are shown, "everything makes sense now!"

This doesn't make any sense.

vanty

Only one of us writes novels on GAF every so often :p

And yeah you can't really take much from a variety show. They're celebrities, they're almost always acting when in public, and when on TV they're acting their asses off to play the character the agency has set out for them.

Sojin is basically unrecognisable in those pictures. Even in the one where she's mostly facing the camera I couldn't tell it's her. Needs more smile.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This new analysis of the soshi members is incorrect. I could expand my short opinions on them to a character study on each one if you would like.

Much larger version of Girl's Day pics:
HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I'm excited about this and Crayon Pop.

dokish

Banned
I didn't miss that, but if you claim rudeness and bitchy things from them but then all "examples" are from that show, that's not an argument nor a person profile . And that's a variety show, you have to look at it with a grain of salt.

Edit: Doskish, english please, google translate will fail.
So "Dream Team" as the final piece from which their true personalities are shown, "everything makes sense now!"

I didn't mention other shows because I assumed that everyone already saw them... and you guys have it. Here (Dream Team) you just see more clearly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

I can go on about this. Just think as this: Personality is defined as a group of stable traits. Stable means they continue over time (time passing) and they "preserve" the form of manifestation.

Other things are contextual. If someone grab your girlfriend's ass and you punch the guy, this isn't a good situation to measure your personality. This was a contextual situation. You won't punch a guy in the face if he bumps into you on the street, or if someone accidentally spills juice on you...

What give me confidence to say that you are "this" or "that" is for all long you "sustain"(?) some of your traits and at the same intensity.

What I am saying is: Just look at Jessica. She is basically the same "lazy bitch" at every show that she joins. Obviously you will see some 'contextual behavior', but overall, it is a trait of her personality just don't giving a fuck.

EDIT: You can say that her personality is 'fabricated' by the CEOs... Well, they can't 'produce' her personality THIS WELL with such consistency. Everything that she do 'matches' her behavior. If someone is trying to act differently than her normal being, she would "commit mistakes" on the way she talk, she sits, she looks at people.

Jessica talk bored, look at everything with boredom, sits always "leaned"(? - Lean), do weird faces all the time when the members are talking, and so on.

EDIT2: I'm so sorry W_Dreamer, I forgot about Yuri! She is in the same group as Sunny, Yoona and Tiffany. Also... I didn't meant to make in depth analysis of all members... I just want to point out Jessica.

This new analysis of the soshi members is incorrect. I could expand my short opinions on them to a character study on each one if you would like.

Much larger version of Girl's Day pics:
HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

I'm excited about this and Crayon Pop.

I would like that. Jessica, Tifanny and Taeyeon if you have the time. Thanks!

W_Dreamer

Taeyeon. We all
(think we)

No Yuri analysis?

EDIT: Yeah, I was just wondering if you had something in depth about Yuri. With exercising I think its established Yuri specifically looks after her body fitness wise, the most out of the group, plus is a great swimmer apparently. Hyoyeon however, is originally a very powerful dancer. The thing she does in SNSD is pretty much child's play to what she is capable of...

Hyoyeon and Jaewon Hip Hop Dance

luso

Low quality psychology. While I don't dispute psychology is based on observation and analysis I'm always staggered that without a more direct observation (face to face, conversation) psychologists claim can make a profile at a distance... They think they know it all. Maybe experienced ones.
Jessica lazy? Yes, I could agree. Bitch? I don't know, but it seems you somehow know that. Taeyeon rude? This is a first. I cannot prove she isn't, the same applies for anyone else trying to prove she is.

2San

You don't know Ailee very well.
Apparently? Feel free to show me vids where she dances. I've only seen her live performances, which are obviously more focused on singing. I however saw nothing special dancing wise. Hyuna is easily in the top 5 female dancers.

Alta1r

Watched the Alice in Wonderland episode of RM. It was pretty great, but as noted before- when you get BoA for the first time on this type of show, why not put her squarely at the cenre of the action?

BoA... BoA.. you're my number 1, for ever. I would devote my life to you. I have a feeling you don't like guys that way but in that case I could be best guy or something, a loyal butler.

We only saw small traces of it in the episode, but you can run. That evasive move vs Julien Kang. Textbook stuff. I would love to see you own people with your athleticism.

BOA YOU'RE THE BEST EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS LIKE A LOSER COMPARED TO YOU BOA YOU'RE ON ANOTHER LEVEL BOA YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD EVERYtHING FADES WHEN YOU'RE AROUND BOA BOA BOA BOA

BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA
?

LOL. Peru, he's got you there.

Haha, I think any public analysis of Soshi by vanty has consisted of Fany's nose and Sica being fugly.

Ailee is as good as singer as Hyuna is a dancer. Ailee is also as bad of a dancer as Hyuna is a singer. As overall entertainers I'd say they're quite equal.

I agree with this. And I'd take Hyuna over Ailee. Twice on Thursdays.

tumblr_mbu62xMdEZ1qc71ggo1_500.gif

Cuddler

Orangecaramel, there are no possibilities for Super Junior to be in the new OP right? From what I can remember you didn't even added them to the new release section. I'm not complaining, just a question. In other news, Super Junior will perfom at the 2012 MAMA, cant' wait!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Orangecaramel, there are no possibilities for Super Junior to be in the new OP right? From what I can remember you didn't even added them to the new release section. I'm not complaining, just a question. In other news, Super Junior will perfom at the 2012 MAMA, cant' wait!
I guess.. I can do it. PM me all of the music videos that you want to be included. Also, no dance versions. SJ-M works too.. and whatever other subunit they have. (M&D?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom